Some DBZ Models ive been doing...(A few)

Best answers
K....heres a few models ive been doing about 1600 polys each without heads or hands....

non dbz dude i did:

i also did this 16 model which is around 1200 polys which im not very happy about but ill post it anyway:

aint been here a while, just thought id say hi and post my latest stuff :)

later

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
why dont you do addon models for esf....and release them like that one goku model you didnt and didnt release it.

and that 16 model is the best i have seen :S

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
and why dont you model for esf? ;/

and and i love all your work :S you my fav :)

Best answers
ewll ive done about 20 low poly DBZ models and they have all gone to different mods, i would get kille dif i released the same ones to other mods, the Android 16 is a test model to determine if i get a spot as a modeler on SoS. Im kinda sick of 1000 poly models thas hwy ive been doing higher ones, ill think about makeing a few but im not sure if i will have time.

I actually did offer to be on ESF a long time ago, but at the time FTM also wanted me and i was on a trial for another DBZ mod so i chose FTM cuz they were the easiest going mod at the time. Lol thanks, it really helps when ppl say them kind of things :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but sos is a q3a mod and q3a alows for higher poly models so whats the problem?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
is you ever have time a goku model and gohan model would be great ...............you da best! :D

Best answers
Quake can handle higher but then u need to drop special effects . e.t.c

the normal limit for Quake 3 is 1200, same as HL?

jk2 has a higher limit of 2000 polys.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well im sorry I ever even thought of doubting your abilities as a modeler. All those models are fantastic.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by suicidal_maniac
Well im sorry I ever even thought of doubting your abilities as a modeler. I still will not say you are better than Vassago, but you are clearly very very talented. All those models are fantastic.

ummm id say beond better :S

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Whoa, Ersen those models are unbelievably amazing :shocked:

Good job :yes:

My favorite one there is probably the Goku model though, The freeza isn't that bad looking either :D

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those models are amazing. O_O
I really the non dbz guy even though he does look like Brolli.
Keep up the good work

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy jeebus flippin christmeister!! Those are some of the best low poly models I have ever seen!! I really really like Android 16!! That is amazing!! And the Frieza and non DBZ model are really good too!! Damn, I wish I could model that well!!

Best answers
suicidal_maniac, i dont like to be compared with other modelers, i work with other modelers to help them and get helped...well if the game im making these for failed u may see a downloadable pack from me with all these for UT2003 which is out very soon? im sure 50% of u are gonna download it :p. I just want to figure out a way where my models cant get modifed

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That freeza model is amazing shame he has no head or feet! Excellent models, and that 16model is one if not the best 16 modle i have ever seen! Keep pimping you deserve all the credit you can get! :D:D:D:D

BrunO

Best answers
i wont startde a new topic, ill juyst post all my progress in here sooo....

K ive been doing gokus head for a while, as u can see that 50% of my models are headles.s.i bascially suck at heads and heres my attemt:p he is 1622 polys altogether which im kinda happy about, but i have a limit of 3000 and dunno where to use em all :p

andway heres the *******...

btw head is 300 polys..

THE NECK WILL BE FIXED LATER AND I AINT APPLIED ANY SMOOTHING GROUPS YET :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks good, i think his ears need to be more pronounced, and im sure you have seen that your missing a few polys round the crouch and ass area, also that the head seems to be forced into his neck a little! But over all the head is great!

BrunO

Best answers
yep, the neck is being fixed, i just finished the head and stuck him on, also my methos is mirror modeling and i havent merged the 2 sides yet so thas why its like that :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also i have noticed the hair could be a little "bigger"
Great Work!

BrunO

Best answers
that goku and freiza are some badass work. Your beyond ESF lol but then again your beyond there capablity of polys hehe anyways like BrunO said keep pimpin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom