some buddy sugestion

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i don't realy know if the team allready did this but i think the buddy suld have the same life as u if u have 50hp the buddy will have 50 hp to not a new hp or max hp and the same pl

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can see where your coming from, people would continuely switch buddy if there low on health preventing a frag, thus the buddy system could be somewhat abused. However if the buddy system works in the way I am thinking, the buddy that switches should just have a higher amount of hp via default (so if you switched at 50hp, and your other buddy was untouched, the buddy class you switch with would have 70hp).

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Remember, buddys replace transformations, the point is, you dont get a powerlevel boost, more health, or speed boost but you have somebody fight by your side instead (each character has their own stats though). I was thinking a more balanced idea would be more like you do 115-125% damage to a buddy that isnt being controlled by a human player.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
Remember, buddys replace transformations, the point is, you dont get a powerlevel boost, more health, or speed boost but you have somebody fight by your side instead (each character has their own stats though). I was thinking a more balanced idea would be more like you do 115-125% damage to a buddy that isnt being controlled by a human player.
So you are saying that the speed stays the same after you get a buddy. Sounds unfair >.> when playing a SSJ3 with a super speed >.>

In any case if i understand the system right. You and your buddy have the same health. (or did i miss something)

Best answers
That does sound unfair cuz if u dont get atleast a small speed health and power boost u stand no chance against like P. Cell or SSJ3 Goku.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-_-" the point is you would get your buddy.... which means you get more health, which this suggestion takes away one of the main points of the buddy (you and your buddy have your own health bars, ki, stamina, and pl and you would be able to switch between them when you like), and you will be able to use new team attacks to do more damage. A speed boost has been discussed but nothing final yet. Remember Ginyu has that special dirty attack of his too D: personally i think thats enough of a speed boost if you use it on the right person successfully.

Its pretty balanced against ssj3 goku when you're able to switch between 4 different characters to fight with, all with their own moves & pro's/cons/stats, and able to... turn the situation around.

I'll repeat it again though so people understand, Buddy's are a replacement for transformations.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well think about this gynu will have like 4 - 5 buddys (guldo , recom ,butter ,gynu and if they add jeice ) the will have all life u will change them evry time your hp will be small , and why not after butter to have the bigest speed from the gynuu squad recome big pl guldo time freezee and gynu buddy change i think it will be very balance

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom