✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then it will be more RAMBO ish

Best answers
john_volkov said:
Then it will be more RAMBO ish
ESF does not need to be more RAMBO ish. And I don't see the point to this suggestion. This will make the game horror.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like Horror anyway i'v sayid to close this topic

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cut the guy some slack.. I really wouldn't mind some blood in ESF. With a sprite here and there it could be added without doing much harm to the fps.

lbb

Best answers
there is a lot of blood in dbz uncut movies

in the uncut movie whit goku and Vegeta there is a lot of it

Best answers
lbb said:
there is a lot of blood in dbz uncut movies

in the uncut movie whit goku and Vegeta there is a lot of it
Maybe there is , but this suggestion doesn't make any sense and has no point. So why the team should bother adding it. And besides ESF will never include movie content.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Check the team page, and look for my name...

Blood is not nessecarily movie content =/

Mastasurf loves blood by the way.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You don't make sens Punisher I'v sayid this sugestion and you don't like i don't care maybe some else like'it ,but if one person done it not like it it's just his poit of view , i like my sugestion about blood it will look grate but this is my opinion(like cood Steal Pic i can say he LOVE BLOOD , and if you will see some blood on the fighing in melee it will look more beautifull to melee some one then to beam him)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This isn't Mortal Kombat, who cares about the blood, it isnt that the suggeson sucks, it's just that there is already blood in esf, you would be sort of wasting your time trying to make a patch to add in blood, WOW BLOOD CAME OUT!!!!!, i wouldn't be noticing the blood, there is already blood in esf.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You hardly see the blood in ESF it will be nicer this way it will look more REALISTIC ,and i did not sayid a BLOOD BATH

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh... I guess you're right about the realism function of the blood. It just seems like a weird suggestion in my opinion. In Dragon Ball Z the only time you really saw blood is when someone lost a limb or when they're beaten to a pulp. It's understandable like if you were suggesting this for a game like Battlefield 2 or something to add more realism, it just doesn't really seem to fit with ESF.

Well, I'm not for it, and I'm not against it... it's just one of those things you can't really answer, it's more of those things that you wouldn't care a whole lot if it was added or not added I guess, but hey, that's just me.

Best answers
'sorry guys but i still not know how vegeta does that kamikaze attack, cant you tell me that...?

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vegeta warrior said:
'sorry guys but i still not know how vegeta does that kamikaze attack, cant you tell me that...?
A? what kamikaze attack this is about blood in esf
Ar you realy sure you ar talking about esf because this sound like evm to me and in evm it's called ultimate sacriface wick you can do by pushing a boton

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vegeta warrior said:
You shouldn't just budge into threads, and ask for things, why dont you make some threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom