Some Blood Sugestion's

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Here gose this is a simple ideea in melee when you hit someone whit a Stong Hit some blood will jump from the oponent (the oponent spit's blood ) and the same thing if he recive a big amount of dmg or if he get's kick in the face
So what do you think

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Im not so sure if that would look so great in basic melee but it sounds like a good idea

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Is the timeing for the blood it's right it will look grate

Best answers
I ain't completely sure if hl1 engine can support any neat looking blood splatter .. but if it can,

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes they can they did so much whit the hl engin i think this is kid work for them

MC

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think it would make any sense to add that though, you wouldn't be able to see much of it since the characters are small. It's probably easy to add, you already see it when someone's standing in a Ki blob. You'd be too busy trying to match the other characters combinations in a melee struggle than to spend enough time to watch blood shoot out.

It's not a bad idea though, it's just more of an eye-candy kind of thing, plus it has no other use other than eye-candy.

Best answers
I think it sounds like a great idea but you would maybe be too busy to watch blood if you are in a melee struggle.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think it should be too hard to do. After all, beams already make blood appear if it's powerful enough (don't they?). I think it'd be nice if some blood would fall from your character if you got hit by someone with a much higher PL than yours. I wouldn't want the characters bleeding all the time, because that would be stupid. It wouldn't make sense if a player with a low PL hit you, and you would bleed.

Best answers
Blood would look great .
But nope it would be too spamable everyone would just attack the others with melee cause they want to see the the blood.

MC

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
dany_goku said:
Blood would look great .
But nope it would be too spamable everyone would just attack the others with melee cause they want to see the the blood.
How would a small feature like that be spammable? You mean it will make melee more spammable? So what? Everyone has their own fighting style: melee and beams, melee, beams, etcetera.

You must have a pretty morbid mind to melee just to see blood.

Best answers
MC said:
How would a small feature like that be spammable? You mean it will make melee more spammable? So what? Everyone has their own fighting style: melee and beams, melee, beams, etcetera.

You must have a pretty morbid mind to melee just to see blood.
I guess you are right about this.
But anyway let's let the ESF Team make ESF 1.3 faster with whatever THEY want and after ESF 1.3 is released we can ask for patches that contains blood for example.
Adding blood is a not a hard job but let them make what is important.

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
No way no patch for this I think it's simply to do this no more patch need it for this and maybe this way some of the beam spamer will strat melee spam to see BLOOOOOOOOD

MC

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
You already can if I remember correctly, well, that's if you care to look closely enough.

Why would you want to see blood anyway?

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Well is you will se blood on the Ground but i want to see blood from the enemy when i hit him

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
It look's more DBZ ish

Best answers
Well I dont remember there being that much of blood in DBZ.. Might be coz of da funanimation wanted it to suit more for children or something else, but I still dont recall seeing that much of blood in DBZ..

but even so, I havn't been watching DBZ for a damn long time so I could be wrong tho.

MC

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
How is that more dbz-ish? They barely show a lot of blood in Dragon Ball Z, not enough for it to be noticable if it was implemented into ESf.

Hamppu beat me to it.

Either way, uncut, japanese version, FUNimation version, none of them showed that much blood unless.

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
oki no blood then close theard

Best answers
john_volkov said:
oki no blood then close theard

Well I'm totally into this suggestion, Me and MC just pointed out the point that you sayed that it would be more DBZish and coz there were almoust no blood in DBZ we were wondering how come it would be more DBZish that way. Neverless, I even so do like this suggestion

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom