• Yes youre good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i think it will be cool to block beams when you swoop like in episode 179 when trunks is fighthing with the androids O_O

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Andreyesf said:
i think it will be cool to block beams when you swoop like in episode 179 when trunks is fighthing with the androids O_O
Well i like it. But when making theese ideas how about including how wilk it work. I mean will you just swoop or will you have to hold a button. Also wich beams it affects. Like only those that you can swat away or all the beams and that makes you enter a BS. And dont forget to give a hint on the KI cost ^^

Anyhow my idea:

Hold block when swoop (forward only).
KI cost is higher for that kind of swoop.
It works only on beams that ar to weak to make a BS. If the beam is stronger it explodes in your face.
You cant melee while using that.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yes you hold Q and it take more kyyy and you can go super sayan when swoping :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You need more bassis and expalin in plain understandable context. I remeber that scene, but that would not fir in well with esf at all, simply because you got to have a weakness at some point. People will just get around it buy exploding the beam in the other guy's face anyway and cause some damage.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
im sick of beam spammers it must be a way TO protect from them and dont tell me you can avoid that because i know persons who PLAY IN BEAMS ALL the time and when it comes to mellee he run like a descend ape :|

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Andreyesf said:
im sick of beam spammers it must be a way TO protect from them and dont tell me you can avoid that because i know persons who PLAY IN BEAMS ALL the time and when it comes to mellee he run like a descend ape :|
It won't do much to stop it anyway, strong beams being deflected in a swoop would be unbalanced & they are more or less likely to explode it in your face anyway. There are other ways to prevent spamming by the terms of the game, & if your'e sick of the people who are spamming just go after them with a godd melee assault or just spam back.

nge

Best answers
Swoop + block = no. Beams are used to throw off constant melee, but melee is used to stop beams. It's all about using the appropriate move for the time. Drift/tele if you want to get in fast, or drift/block if you want to go in blocking.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually like the idea of blocking while swooping.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If this was ever put in, for the sake of balance you'd have to do it with ki blasts & gen balls. The ki cost is also something else to consider.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
Anyhow my idea:

Hold block when swoop (forward only).
KI cost is higher for that kind of swoop.
It works only on beams that ar to weak to make a BS. If the beam is stronger it explodes in your face.
You cant melee while using that.
I think i included evrything in there.

Just thought of another one:
If you get a headon whileholding that you take full damage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom