some beams have a problem

Best answers
well, i found that some beams dont fire right,

well cant realy coment on other classes much, but i found that piccolos masenko (sp?) and trunks burning\blinding attack thing, if ur on the ground when fireing them thay seam to alwas hit the the floor right in frount of you, unless ur aiming strate up.

i was wondering if any one knows if this is fixed at allin 1.2?

Best answers
this really isnt about the characters its more the maps...i know on esf_city if u are on the ground when u fire any beam it will explode....its just a bug with the maps..

Best answers
i think it has something to do with the models and the ......erm.....how do u say it with beams......hitboxes?

Best answers
out of context here, but...

Has anyone noticed that future/mirai trunks after the hyperbolic time chamber looks much older?

Like, he looks like some bold redneck/buttwhoopin dude. All the other characters, goku, vegeta, gohan, just look like their features were increased. But that trunks looks like he actually became older.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theres nothing that can be done about beams hitting the ground its impossible to fix because the only ways to fix it would mess up the beams and make them eather useless or cause tons of problems

so in short ur gonna have to live with it cause nothing can be done

Best answers
Easily fixed anyway, just turn on flying and go up a tiny bit before you let go of your attack button.

Best answers
thanx for all your reply

so what ur saying is

so it cant be fixid or ever gunna be fixed, and do get around it, do be on the floor when fireing beams

thanx again for you time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom