Best answers
mouth

AreKu said:
..... Otherwise, the model is perfect, lovin the emotion.
gotta love it :]
when does he use his mouth, only with KAMEHAMEHA?
or also with trans and stuff....?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bleh, he aint going ingame, waaay too much polys to dish on hl1, so all it is gonna be is random facial movements in a movie style way, in short, LOTS of fun for me and solidus :O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im sorry, but..er...it doesnt look like gohan

Best answers
NOT???
this is more ssj2 gohan-like than I've ever seen!
if it's finished, you'll see!

Best answers
Wow that is really great, maybe if there was a good DBZ mod for HL2 you could release it there, but man that is awesome. It would be cool if you guys made an animated video of him doing a kamehameha when you were done with the whole model, and you would see his mouth move and his animation for his body movements

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Marauder said:
im sorry, but..er...it doesnt look like gohan
That post doesn't really tell us anything. Try to stay away from single sentences that don't tell the author anything at all when you post, mmk? Let's try giving him more to work with next time.

Best answers
how r u gonna make it so that he screams kamehameha when he's doing the kamehameha

Best answers
The eyes and cheeks are really bothering me
Get some better side refrence for the face, and try bringing the eyes a bit closer together

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
howdy
sorry for the lack of updates, but ive had no internet connection at all since my last post, freeserve just died on me. Since then i finally got broadband (just this second) so that means im back! sorry to all the people who have been watching this thread and pm'ing me, but ill get back to you shortly. Well, since the last pic there has been a lot of progress, but the model is now way too many pollies for anything, soooo im thinking of starting the model from scratch using this one as a template. Dont worrie, it will still be as detailed, its just that a wasted a hell of a lot of pollies and my skills have improved since starting this, so the next version should be even better.
ps, thanks for all your crits, they will be be used on the next version.

Now, rather than close this or leave it empty until theres some more gohan pics, ill first ask if its ok for me to show something else ive been working on, its not dbz though... but its a LOT simpler... and when thats done (very soon probably) ill get back to gohan.
Later....

Best answers
keep the first model though, maybe there will be a new dbz mod for HL2 in a while, that CAN take that amount of polies...

Best answers
I'd say.....

show the part from the pic where the area in-between his eyebrows scrunches down into the top of the bridge of his nose, would make his eye expression seem more angered

and also show the actual line on his chin maybe

make the shape at the bottom of his mouth when his teeth are open be the other way around, right now its convex facing upwards, should be switched to be concave

also, some texture masking on the eyebrows might be cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom