✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Im back!
<expects comments of "u been away?" and "who?">
Hi, im Solidus, from such threads as the Link models. After the Link thread being closed twice, i had decided to leave this place forever, and i left......
I have now decided to give u one more chance, and here i am, back and more ready than ever to model.

On the matter of the link models, im dragging them back onto my desktop again and im gonna get em finished and released, and at this point thats all im gonna say, please dont talk about them in this thread, there time will come. By all means pm me about them, but no talk here please.

So, back to the modelling! i started this a few months back and have now just come back to it and tweeked it some more, and after looking at it for hours, i think there maybe something wrong with the nose, but i cant figure out what, so if u think you know, just leave this thread a replie. a NON SPAMMY REPLIE. And please could arguaments be kept out of this thread, cos if this un is closed because of a few rowdy individuals, this is the last of me this forum will ever see.....
<Kid and adult Link wave goodbye>

One last thing, i dont know if this is gonna go in game at all, cos its gonna be very high pollies when its done, but ill try my best to get more stuff into ESF. I promise.

Best answers
Thats awesome, but make the skin colour a bit more tanned :-\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
god knows what made you decide to come back to this ugly place >_<

anyways, its nice, very nice, make the full head and i could try to do a facial skeleton for it and we could do some funny animations :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice.. That is looking VERY good. Lol you pretty much filled that whole thing out, I don't see anything wrong with it. Damn animatable mouth... sweet.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
itl have teeth as well, so he can just talk normally, or the DBZ angry talking with full teeth showing, or even just a grin :) if all goes to plan, the eyes will be able to close as well..... (think the look on his face when hes flying through the air after being hit in melee)

and thanks shijing, itl need quite a bit of animating though, i REALLY wanted him to scream Kamehameha mid move..... I decided to come back cos without this forum i wouldnt have started to model.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good point, heres some things, model some eyelids and then the rest of the head, i'll do a nice skeleton, and i'll try a load of funny random anims, one should the kame stuff, one random set of emotions, (sad, happy, angry, crying, ect) and some other stuff, just cos its funny :p

Best answers
Dont forget to also make an awesome soundpack to make each of those animations... cool :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wopeeee hes back hes back stop the presses the almighty big boss is back :shocked: :talk: :laff: :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yay! cool, nice model i like it..

ps: what ever happend to the link model, never saw it finished...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh wow.. Damn.. This is going to be sick! Solidus, do you have any pics of more progress, or is the face all you've done soo far.

Best answers
I'm glad you are back with you're awsome modeling skills :)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Thanks, its good to be back :)
Im afraid im still just working on the face, and im a bit of a slow modeller, every pollie has to be correct b4 i move on.

Ill answer this one Link question because its only fair, but please no more, when there ready ull get them. The kid link was fully modelled and skinned, while the adult link was modelled but not skinned, but im getting it sorted, so dont worrie.

Ive also had the idea of including a progress bar in my sig, so at a quick glance u can see what im up to, so ill only post new pictures when ive got something properly to show, not after every tweek.

Best answers
Welcome back mate ^_~

Yeah, that's a project you've been talking about doing for a long time.. and it sounds highly sweet :D

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
thanks.

well, heres a bit of an update, and its the last one for 2day, ive added the sides i was going to, tweeked it and made a new skin, allthough i made it too small, lol, so imagine the skin BETTER, lol.

And no-ones said anything about the nose, so ill asume it ok...

Best answers
Wb man and very nice work, I think I might try High Poly stuff again from seeing this.

Woo hooo go Nov 2002 Members!!! :D

Best answers
The modeol so far is very nice but I think the skin throws it off somehow

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the eyesbrows are colored wrong and they need to be smoothed out also im hoping the lighting isnt the skin either

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom