Solid Snake Sig/Ava

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Check out my uber awesome sig and my semi-decent avatar!

Jusyt some MGS2/3 pics and stuff, I tried to do something a littler mor original, hope ya like it.

Post comments.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Like always OWA you are teh pwnage \o/

Its sad how i used to be good and now everyone is a million times better then i ever was.
/me cries

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, you're good to, just you stopped trying long ago, which is what I did for awhile, only recently have I started up again.

Thanks for the reply.

Best answers
Mmm nice and colourful, and that font is pwnage i think :p
Solid snake is teh good

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol ya, I tried on the text, solid snake has a few flaws though, the text itself, but it turned out pretty good I think when I used it as my sig [you'd have to look at it on a white page to udnerstand.

Retired
Best answers
nice, it's original. its just a tad too big ;) try to shrink it 50 pixels. since you're over the limit :) (600x200 is limit)

Best answers
mgs1 was the ownage mgs2 was more ownage but when mgs 3 comes out well thats even more ownage and since this is is about mgs then i like it nice work :D

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Judge said:
nice, it's original. its just a tad too big ;) try to shrink it 50 pixels. since you're over the limit :) (600x200 is limit)
bah you noticed :p

Sorry I'll cut it down in a day, I'm to lazy ATM, damn you Judge!!!11!1!one!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love it man, I love it so much, that i'm going to ask you if you make sigs for other people? ;)

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks, and I am flattered, but I gave that all up long ago. this is my first NEW work for like 3 months, I just don't have the time, however I'll tell you some people who I believe are very good.

Ryoko, Gonadz, Naz, Orion, Suicidal Maniac, and some of those other crazy freaks we've grown to love haha.

Ya just pm one of them, and see if they can help you out [I can't guarantee they'll help though]

THanks for all the repleis guys.

#EDIT* I fixed the size. should be fine now, least it better or someone, namely SM, is gonan get skull ****ed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom