Soldier

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Aim: get over 5 k
now atm 2,5k

Best answers
well mista pixel, it looks awsome as always lol , i find some " an usual " polys here and there, but overall is clear and deadly... : ]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I laugh at all the things you do and stand for and wish all the bad things in the world happen to you and nobody else but you...

but seriously, why are you aiming for such a high count, when half the polys your using right now arent doing anything?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're wasting way to many polygons to define simple shapes, and not saving enough for the details that'll get you over the 5000 mark.

I say wasting because alot of the edgeloops you have there are just sitting between edgeloops which are actually serving a purpose (i.e. creating a curve or defining a volume)
You don't have to get rid of the polygons you have already, but just use them better. Try spreading the loops out from one another.

The anatomy is a little bit mushy as well; Chest muscles are coming down way too far, and with all that muscular definition we should also be seeing something of the abs. The arms muscularity isn't really matching up with the torso's, and the legs are too short, and I'm thinking that the hips are possibly too long.

I probably ripped into it a bit harshly, but you're posting for crits so I thought I'd be helpful and tell it as I see it

EDIT: wow, I just realized I hadn't refreshed this page in about four hours

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom