solar flare

Best answers
I have noticed that when solar flare was used then scouter was still visable.
I was fighting with bots and 1 of them used solar flare on me so i meleed them by using scouter in radar mode.

And one thing more i case someone has come to brevorious idea.
What if to make so when hp is lower than 5 then you loose a arm.
It would not change enything but would be nice eye-candy.
(it is that under 5hp power level constantly drops)

(im sorry for the terrible english abuse)

Best answers
LOL! Solar flare is just a solar flare. It's used for temporary blinding people! It can't hurt you!

Best answers
LOL! Or make you lose an arm that would be stupid. *edit* haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa it wouldnt blind your scouter anyways thats just like a map. Like on a racing game if there is smoke and you cant see the map still stays on there

Best answers
he didnt say solar flare should do damage. hes saying they should make solar flare make it s you cant see your scouter either

Best answers
Im talking abaut that that im not totaly blind i can see scouter.
untill i thun it of.
and it shoudent stay there.Its not a map i can see my enemys on it and attack them effisiently.

Best answers
Ya but in the show when they were blind they could still sense where people were it's like your senser. LIke in GT when Goku was fighting Omega Shenron he was blind but he could still sense where Omega Shenron was.

Best answers
Well this sensing thing makes sence.
Why would be loosing an arm stupid.

Best answers
yah but in this game, blence is needed thats why sloar flare should change to a complete blinding or theres no point of using it

Best answers
Shadershi said:
How can you loose an arm from light?! Thats just lame.
Seriously like when Gohan from Future Trunks saga lost his arm in that movie that was just *** he's all like ooo trunks u take the senzu bean ill have my arm amputated that was queer.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kasey said:
Seriously like when Gohan from Future Trunks saga lost his arm in that movie that was just *** he's all like ooo trunks u take the senzu bean ill have my arm amputated that was queer.
Actualy it was either his arm or Trunkses life so i guess you have no idea.

And Shadershi he isnt talking about solar flare making you loose your arm hes saying that when you are below 5 HP and your PL starts to fall the model would loose an arm.

It isnt stupid but it wouldnt work. You eat a senzu and walla new arm.

Besides than they would nead 2 models for evrything thus making ESF a lot bigger

Best answers
Grega said:
Actualy it was either his arm or Trunkses life so i guess you have no idea.

And Shadershi he isnt talking about solar flare making you loose your arm hes saying that when you are below 5 HP and your PL starts to fall the model would loose an arm.

It isnt stupid but it wouldnt work. You eat a senzu and walla new arm.

Besides than they would nead 2 models for evrything thus making ESF a lot bigger
Trunks wouldn't have died Gohan was on something hallucinating or something trunks was just knocked out... anyways if you had like 10hp and then someone used melee on you and you got down to 5 hp and your arm fell off just because some one punched you that would be the dumbest thing i have ever heard of.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kasey said:
Trunks wouldn't have died Gohan was on something hallucinating or something trunks was just knocked out... anyways if you had like 10hp and then someone used melee on you and you got down to 5 hp and your arm fell off just because some one punched you that would be the dumbest thing i have ever heard of.
and making beams that can blow up planets with your hands isnt O.O

PS remember the Saiyan saga Radits literaly punched off a part of Tiens hand so its from teh series.

Its a suggestion no nead for disrespect.

Now unless he said that his head would fall off and youd fight headless i think it should be discused normaly like evrything else. /my point

Best answers
Grega said:
and making beams that can blow up planets with your hands isnt O.O

PS remember the Saiyan saga Radits literaly punched off a part of Tiens hand so its from teh series.

Its a suggestion no nead for disrespect.

Now unless he said that his head would fall off and youd fight headless i think it should be discused normaly like evrything else. /my point
Raditz never fought Tien.. Tien wasn't even there when Raditz arrived at Kame House. Raditz hit krillin into a wall otherwise the only people who fought him were Piccolo Goku and Gohan. Gohan only headbutted him though. Maybe you mean the Saibamen or Nappa but I don't remember that if it happened.

Best answers
he meant nappa man stop being such a thick git...trunks was on the verge of dieing in that movie thats why gohan gave him the senzu bean and you CANT counter that cause your not the producer so HA. secondly yes nappa did slice of tiens hand with his own hand so a hand falling off in melee is NOT stupid...3rd unfortunately it would not work cause like...senzu bean and a new arm appears...its not how it works unfortuantely and i think coding the graphics for arm loss would be hard too. nice try though m8 it was a good idea dont give up.

Best answers
§hadow said:
he meant nappa man stop being such a thick git...trunks was on the verge of dieing in that movie thats why gohan gave him the senzu bean and you CANT counter that cause your not the producer so HA. secondly yes nappa did slice of tiens hand with his own hand so a hand falling off in melee is NOT stupid...3rd unfortunately it would not work cause like...senzu bean and a new arm appears...its not how it works unfortuantely and i think coding the graphics for arm loss would be hard too. nice try though m8 it was a good idea dont give up.
That was Nappa though Nappa's not in the game. Thats also because he was a lot stronger than Tien but in the game its balanced.(I wish I had that dancing banana Smiley)

Best answers
once again you screwed up....just because it was nappa that did it doesnt mean its possible for anyone else to OWNED....as for the second bit....he was 4 times as strong *ISH* but that means squat all...when vegeta pinned goku to the wall with those rings he was planning to slash him to pieces with his own hand so HA OWNED x2

Best answers
This arguing is useless... but he was planning on slashing him to pieces with his hands and goku was pinned against a wall defenseless P0wn3d. Goku and Vegeta were evenly matched. Like in the game. Nappa was a lot stronger than Tien and Tien could defend but the game has balance and makes every one even so unless there was a move to pin some one against a wall then it wouldnt be logical. P0wn3d x2 :laff:

Best answers
you've just owned yourself because in your previous post you said it was only possible cause tien was much weaker OWNED and BTW yes the game has balance but so what? its pissing eye candy fool not an advantage.

Best answers
I wery sorry the tought that 2 models would be needed didnt eaven cross my mind.
Next time i make a suggsestion ill try to think it throuh.

I got the arm falling of idea from watching Piccolo fighting Raddiz and Tien fighting Nappa.( I havnt seen DBZ episodes at all untill last saturday, it kinda retunes my mind.)

Like to add that punching someones hand of is wery possible but recuires abit mutch power although preaking some ones bones with a punch isnt that hard to do (expecialy it they havent drunk their milk).I can do it and so can you if you would learn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom