Soda, a killer ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been drinking it for nearly 20 years now and I'm perfectly fine.

That's pretty much enough proof for me.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
same here, and as far as i see everything causes cancer, depends on the endurence and imunity in the body, if u take every-day food and serch for potential threatning chemicals , the next question will come up : what should we eat or drink?, that causes cancer, that has to much fat , that can cause diabetes etc..., u have more chances of dieing by choaching on something than geting cancer from cola,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I suppose you just ignored what the scientist said about how it had to be "activated"? -_-

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
are you refering to the benz. ? from wha i remember they said.. prolonged heat... light or simply a matter of time.. what caught my eye was the "Excess" amounts of that chemical which is considered a "SERIOUS RISK" if found in water @ that same amount. ( dont remember the name of the chem. its in the vid ) its kinda funny how they also didn't mention the actual poisenouse ingredient in soda x.x

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Jinx, would you stop posting stuff like this if we put you permanently on infusion?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But MC, you stated sources the government and various academic groups support! They're all part of the conspiracy! Find something that has no credentials - that's where the truth is to be found.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Soda killed my entire family, I will have my revenge on Soda, I just need to continue my training.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Aren't you being a hypocrite right now for giving Dzamija a warning for that while not doing anything about the clearly satirical responses that followed MC's links?

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Aren't you being a hypocrite right now for giving Dzamija a warning for that while not doing anything about the clearly satirical responses that followed MC's links?
MC Links are defending his case that he believes with his evidence that soda does not cause cancer. Dzamija added nothing to this topic except simple off-topic nonsense which we have been cracking down on lately.

Also Origin- if you have a problem with how things are done do not bring them up in a thread again instead use the private message system and contact myself or an administrator and resolve the issue that way. This will be the last verbal warning anymore off-topic nonsense will result in disciplinary action.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oooh, a spanking?

Anyway. Thanks for once again proving this place is run by hypocrites.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Instead of handing out warnings, the mods should hand out cans of soda to the spammers and slowly kill them off.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Simple it won't come down to handing out warnings it will come down to removing you from the discussion.

If you want to continue to antagonize the mods and the rules Origin- you will be left in a very bad place. You have been removed from this discussion.

Rocky last chance either you get back on topic or stay out of the thread anymore tardiness will result in removal from the thread.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Simple it won't come down to handing out warnings it will come down to removing you from the discussion.

If you want to continue to antagonize the mods and the rules Origin- you will be left in a very bad place. You have been removed from this discussion.

Rocky last chance either you get back on topic or stay out of the thread anymore tardiness will result in removal from the thread.
I am on topic, I'm discussing the dangers of soda and how the dangerous chemicals can be used positively.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No your being an annoying troll who will be removed from this discussion.

Listen guys either stay on topic or be removed its that simple stop wasting my time and your time by trying to antagonize forum mods and forum users.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I assure you, Phobius is quite correct in this. Just because you think something is stupid/irrelevant does not give you the right to act like a jerk. Same goes for intentional sarcasm even if you're arguing the point. I'd really rather not bring the hammer down on you guys because I like the idea of having a mature, civil discussion, but...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Thats a very "absolute" answer, to a very closed Mini search.. All 3 of your sources ONLY refer to esophageal cancer.

Edit

I also just remembered the POISNENOUS ingredient found in all soda. It's called Aspartame, it's an artificial sweetener.

This ingredient alone causes cancer?? and back to my Diabetes in a can.. all that sugar.. I think this kinda drink seems to be a poisenous tasty drinky(reminds me of alcohol, although i dont drink).

His research was conducted for 36 months using 1,800 rats. It forced the conclusion that aspartame is a multipotential carcinogen. Cancers aspartame produced included leukemia, lymphoma, kidney, and cranial peripheral nerves among others. Only the rats fed aspartame got malignant brain tumors. This prodigious work was peer reviewed by 7 world experts.

This work confirmed studies presented to the FDA 25 years ago that documented a catalogue of brain, uterine, ovarian, testicular, mammary, pancreatic and thyroid tumors. Based on the evidence FDA denied approval of aspartame for 16 years from the time it was discovered. Then Don Rumsfeld, who was the CEO of NutraSweet's parent, the G. D. Searle Co., went to Washington to be newly elected Ronald Reagan's Secretary of Defense. The existing FDA Commissioner was asked to resign and aspartame was approved by Arthur Hull Hayes appointed by President Reagan. He did this over the objections of the FDA's scientific Board of Inquiry who had revoked the petition.
http://www.rense.com/general77/lowdoses.htm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom