So..Why have YOUR threads been locked? [A thread with actual means.]

Best answers
1. For being utterly bored and otherwise trying to have a little fun on the ESForusm. :p

Yours?

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think I pissed and oaned a bit much once when I was a nub :p Yes, that's right, Karrde had a thread closed....I think.

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Believe it or not, I don't recall ever having any thread I made prematurely closed through any fault of my own.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wenn I wuhz ah widdle newblet, me yused tu seh dings dat not maeck sense :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I flamed either Hibiki or Hsu, calling him a jack ass or something, heh. It got closed pretty fast, as do all threads made for flaming.

Heh, over half of my 20 first threads are closed, with most of them containing less than 8 posts.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One for suggesting things from the in the 'Before you post...' sticky. I was such a n00b then. I also had a thread closed by Hibiki because he said Dragonfist would be in 1.3 in another thread and I quoted it :rolleyes:

The rest of the closed threads are through no fault of my own :p

Ualuealuealeuale.

Best answers
Interesting list thus far. I'm sure that eventually I'll have more to add. XD

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Never had a thread closed but I have closed hundreds of them :D.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think I ever had a thread closed on me. Maybe once or twice, but I don't remember any.

Best answers
Hah, pain. :p

This is off topic, but yet - so is this board, so...Dude, that Real Ultimate Power link in your profile is insane. <.< Almost to the point of hilarity. XD

Best answers
Well, I've had some close calls (Lust thread with Xenogias) but other than that only a couple I think, that were my fault.

Most of my threads that were closed were from solving a problem in the tech bench or me requesting for them to be closed. I usually behave around here, usually.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've never had any of my threads closed, recieved a warning, or anything. ;D

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't seem to recall any of my threads needing closure. I was real straightlaced and lightfooted when it came to posting back in my newb days.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ive caused some threads to close due to flamming.. Mostly when I used to get in fights with ultra...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think only once, when I was asking how to convert DVD footage to .mpg, which was seen as warez or something.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So my question is, why did everyone make a Hibiki flame thread? Was he really trhat good at ESF or was a complete jack ass?

Oh and KarrdeKNR closed my first thread i ever made. I made a poll saying when do you think 1.3 will come out. It didn't violate anything. I never once asked when it was coming out, all i asked was when did people think 1.3 was coming out. About 8 posts and Karrde flipped out, did a semi flame to me and closed it. I handled things pretty well and pmed him telling him that I didn't violate anything and he appologized but still didn't UNLOCK IT! After that Karrde has been giving teh butt secks and everything has been going greatexcept for the anal warts

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom