So who's partying right now?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"X", if you have a problem with a moderator, PM rather than flame them. It works out better for everyone.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No no sorry, I don't have a problem at all, I just wanted to point out that it really can't hurt to loosen up a bit...but you're right, sorry about that.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I agree with Pride after all there is already another "Happy New Year" but if anyone has a problem with any mod feel fre to contact anyone higher :).

I was at a house jam

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i went with some friends to 2 different clubs. the first was a rock club where im (in)famous, and was invited on stage to play a song.

the second was a dance club where i got completely and utterly ****ed, and ended up doing a striptease for my friends sister, which was actually pretty funny.

except i couldnt find my shirt afterward, and had to walk home (5 miles) in -3 degree weather.... deepest joy o/

however, i did get insanely drunk, to the point of utter awsomeness =D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, what I did totally owned all yours!

I stayed home alone, playing WoW and doing a raid on Orgimmar (go alliance). It totally sucked ass, only 3 high levels, everyone else was low level. Hell, we died so many times and just rushed in.

I was actually the leader at level 11, cause no one knew how to organize anything, so I took command and told everyone to shut the hell up, and listen, cause everyone was all:

OMG
WHERE R WE GOING
PENIS
GOING???
WUT R WE DOIN
OMG AGEN LoL!
R WE RAIDING YET?
PARTY MEEE!

Yeeeeeaaaaahh, my new years sucked ass.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i met with friends afteri met with parents new year.. damn i came home only 7 o clock >_< and alone and no cars...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom