So who's partying right now?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know I am.... WOOOOOO!!!! <.< Mmmmmmm drinkage is awesomeness leet skeet! Come on, i can't be the only one partying right now.... SOmeone else has to be drinking or at least partying or at least drinking or something like that. RAWR! Happy new years everyone!

Best answers
Happy new years.. Got back from a party about an hour ago. Still alittle drunk tho. But im getting better ^__^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh last night a few of my friends let off some fireworks in a park & some of the firework shots narrowly missed me, we were kind of drunk at the time too (well, I wasn't "so off my head" drunk). It was an okay night, but not what we had planned as we planned to go into the city but then they got lasy.

[not]What a great new years it was[/not]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just came home, but im NOT drunk >_>
Since i have an swollen throat since 31.12 >_>
Cant believe that, cant talk cant drink cant do nothing and it hurts like i swallowed an pack of nails.
Great way of starting into an new year.
well atleast i dont have an headache where would happen by too much alcohol^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pongin' it up in my basement

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smirnoff rocks! Especialy after playing some matches on the hockey table :p

Best answers
If people were partyin they wouldn't be on the computer talking about it...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
11:20 to just before now, out back with half the neighborhood having a good time.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
If people were partyin they wouldn't be on the computer talking about it...
Ah but see, I am at a New Years Lan Party and the host keeps on serving us drinks! Lemon Drop for the win! WOOOOOOOOOOOO I am sooo hammered right now! I would love to wish everyone a happy new years and I hope everything goes well. I love you guys alot. Pain you are amzing. Ravendust you are my homie. Smith is pretty tight. KAma and GG are sexy. Growler and Kaination are my sex slaves. Anyone else I can't think right now cause DRINKING IS GOING ON!!! W00tzorz!

Seriously though, is anyone esle having a good time?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just got back from Manhattan, and now I'll be going to an after party.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
More borderline spam...

Congratulations on your likely underage drinking.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't drink. Buck up, kiddo. You should be having fun tonight.

Best answers
i got back about an hour ago from a new years poker party i lost seven dollars but it was all in good fun! happy new years!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A couple of my buds and I were gonna go to a party, but on the way there we walked by the video store and just got lazy. So we changed plans, rented some movies, and after realizing we had some Vodka back at the house, we bought some gatorade too. You heard me, gatorade. Try mixing it with some vodka, it sounds weird, but man does it taste good.

Anyways, I just got home like 5 minutes ago. And man, 40 year old virgin is such a funny movie. So now since my brother just got home too, i'm gonna go end the night by playing some Tiger Woods 2006 with him, except when you lose the whole, ya gotta take a shot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vodka and gatorade... Ill have to try that.

Got home from work a few hours ago. I spent 5 hours pouring beer, almost nonstop, and at $4 per beer, its easy it imagine how much profitsss places make on the holidays. I got to see 3 Days Grace and Bif Naked play before my very eyes. In fact, I was paid to hear them.

Not only am I about $170 richer, but I can also now pour a beer with no head. Let it be known, I dont give head.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy you are my dog, straight up.

I got back from a pretty decent party last night. We ended up playing one hole of golf in two hours in the dark (around 9-11) while drinking. Consequently it took forever just to find the balls we hit. The last guy to putt had to somersault into one of the sand bunkers naked. Then we ran to the party (11:15) which was several miles away. We arrived two minutes before New Years, with nothing but two bags of empty beer cans and a set of golf clubs. Winner!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
More borderline spam...

Congratulations on your likely underage drinking.
Really I'm not trying to start an argument or something but would it really hurt you that much to not be an ass all the time?

And I came home like 6 hours ago, had a great party at a friends house, it was good fun seeing his mom totally wasted ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom