So, who missed me while I was dealing with real life?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Checking in, having time to do stuff again is nice. I might stay a while.

Also I did not forget I have an unfinished fight club round. I'll try and hammer that out this week while I'm on vacation.

But that's enough about me, what's been going on with all of you?

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Work and study, study and work. Such is the way of things in the world of Maj :p

Good to see you around again, Cuc! How's the fam?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm actually around a lot more.

I miss Eternal Rage. :(

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, ER in it's old format is pretty much dead. I'm still doing games, just at home instead of online. I may return to doing a game over ventrilo/teamspeak and using RPG tools to do the dice bot stuff.

Maj! The Family is going mostly well. My mother in law is getting worse, but that's how things go when you are 90. My Dad is mostly stable even though he will be on dialysis till the day he dies.

Painkiller, you look like you joined right when I was retiring from runnin' the forums, or slightly after. Thanks for the welcome back :)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hi big green and handsome, glad to hear most of your family is doing well. I remember worse stories.
Real life is busy as always, just came home from work and I am actually kinda tired. (22:30)

Anyway, hope you stick around. We don't have enough red names as it is.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I plan on being more frequent.

Hasn't all been bad, a big reason I've been absent a promotion around October of last year. I was pulling a lot of over time while I got used to my new job and increased workload. Now I'm a bit more used to it, and I'm starting to get some spare time back. Maya starts school in September too, so that means I'll have even more time.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How old are kids when they goto school in the states? From what I recall, maya is like three or four years old now right?

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Five is mandatory public school or private school. But you can get them in pre-shcools at 3 if they're perfectly potty trained.

Maya turned 5 in April.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice ot hear from you. Hard to believe she's 5 already :p I graduated and got my RN liscense. No damn jobs of course, but hey, less stress.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Nice ot hear from you. Hard to believe she's 5 already :p I graduated and got my RN liscense. No damn jobs of course, but hey, less stress.
Not sure where you live, but here in Florida there are RN and even LPN nursing positions EVERYWHERE. So much so I was actually accepted to the LPN program at a school down the street from my house which I almost joined. It was a 'fast track' program where you could have your degree in either 1 year or 2 depending on which you picked.

Regardless, welcome back Cuc. We need more activity.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
There's ****loads of RN positions open in Dallas, Karrde. Texas is insane, I need an ally down here, being from the Northeast and being in texas is weird.

Cuc! great to see you again. I've been doing full time work/school/paying bills and it's whooping my ass, but in a few years hopefully some kind of payoff will happen after I get done with school.

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Good to have you back sir! You will always be welcome around here! :)

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't miss you!

I lie, I did miss you :(. I troll here from time to time when work isn't bustin' my balls.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Missed you cuc.

And allmost finished with my own entery for that match to XD

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never really knew you Cuc, but I do remember you contributing nicely to some of the more controversial threads. Welcome back and maybe stick around this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom