So, what do ya'll think your getting for Christmas?

Best answers
As my title states, what do you think or know your getting for Christmas?

I know what I'm getting.

Trinity Blood Vol. 1-2
Naruto Uncut Vol. 1

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DivX DVD player
Cologne (Polo Black)
Transformers The Movie 20th Anniversary DVD
Lots of money because apparently I didn't ask for enough stuff... with which I will buy these:

BOOYA!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I already got one part of my present:

Squier Stratocaster California Series

I asked for a couple of games, and guitar stuff (pedals, amps, strings), so its all good. I also asked for a new gaming microphone, as MANY people complain about my current one.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow Overlord, you got to be bs-ing me!! What are you going to do?? Kill your mum or something :eek:

65 grand, fark man. Save and buy a house :D

-GuZzie
It's buying my Wii, my new kentsfield 8800gtx sli rig, a car, paying off the rest of the mortgage (which is only $3k left, going to pay $1.5k of it and my brother will pay the other half), dsl2+ and possibly a variety of other things that I may need or want.

The plan is though to keep a reasonably big amount of it though for a house deposit and put that remainder in a fund where I can get interest on it. My brother also receives $65,000 as well, making $130,000 in total that we get 50% each of, hence why I get $65,000.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't even want to know.

Hopefully my dad will be able to find a rugby jersey, but beyond that, there isn't a whole lot I need. Really, the best thing I could get would be a mini fridge, or maybe a nice nonstick frying pan for living in residence next year.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I get junk food for xmass and some money always....so yeah should get it this year also...might buy a good mic...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only thing I know I am getting is the Animator's Survival Kit book, since I saw the package when it arrived at my house =X

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I want Guitar Hero 1 or 2. I know that I'm most likely not going to get it though, I'll probably end up buying it myself with whatever money I get.

Best answers
Probably Gift card to some clothes shop, chocolate, woolen socks, T-shirts, Somekind of book(probably Guinness world records 2007), Maybe somekind of movie DVD, and some money.
Those are the ones i get every year... There might be somekind of suprise among them though.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm expecting drama. Lots and lots of drama.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom