So, what do ya'll think your getting for Christmas?

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
X-box 360...

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
a spare 21" monitor from a friend of our family.
not new but I still like it :)

Best answers
Probably Gift card to some clothes shop, chocolate, woolen socks, T-shirts, Somekind of book(probably Guinness world records 2007), Maybe somekind of movie DVD, and some money.
Those are the ones i get every year... There might be somekind of suprise among them though.
-Gift card to some clothes shop - Check! (2 of them.)
-Chocolate - Check! (Box of sweets)
-Woolen socks - WTF! Didnt get any! (I got 3 pairs of boxers instead)
-T-shirts - Check! (1 T-shirt along with the boxers)
-Somekind of book - Check! (Not guinness world records, but book nonetheless)
-Somekind of movie DVD - Check! (Superman returns)
-Some money - Check! (Total sum of 70 euros, ill get one tank of gasoline with that)
-Suprise - Check! (Some Drawing tools, pencils, sketchbook..etc)

Best answers
Nothing.

We exchange gifts on new years eve, this family doesn't celebrate christmas that much.

Best answers
got a 30 gig ipod...i dont have admin on my computer though, so i cant even download anythign, BUT it's sleek as hell, and it makes me happy ^_^ PRON FTW

Best answers
Dirty, its about time you get your own PC.

I got....

- I-Home Ipod docking station/clock radio.
- Wrestlemania 23 tickets (2 of them)
- Some boxers
- Nice Element Hoodie
- T-shirts from Hollister
- Fox racing T-shirt
- Fox Racing Belt buckle
- New Kirra Belt
- DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2 (ps2)
- Smackdown! vs. Raw 2007 (ps2)
- Guitar Hero 2
- Gift cards to Dunhams, FYE, and McDonalds. (yes, i said McDonalds)

And a christmas Miracle.... my computer magically decided to work today, and recovered from what i thought was hard drive failure after almost 8 days. (dont ask me how its possible to recover from hard drive failure, cuz.... i dunno)

Sadly, it doesnt feel like christmas here. It was my first ever Green Christmas. El-nino has to go off and **** everything up this year.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, it was quite the opposite for me Mr. Walmart. First we got 4 god damn feet of snow. Then i was like "you know what? we don't have enough snow" so on christmas eve it snowed another 4 inches. So I'd have to say this was the whitest ****ing christmas of my life.

I got computer parts (to build a PC)
A white hoodie which is soft and fuzzy
a dart board, because bullzeye kicks ass from Daredevil
And then candy and a paddle ball and **** like that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
got my ibanez low end guitar which kicks ass, a driving wheel cover thing... some bandanas from my grandma, and a nice stereo with great sound and a wireless mp3 receiver

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And a christmas Miracle.... my computer magically decided to work today, and recovered from what i thought was hard drive failure after almost 8 days. (dont ask me how its possible to recover from hard drive failure, cuz.... i dunno)

Sadly, it doesnt feel like christmas here. It was my first ever Green Christmas. El-nino has to go off and **** everything up this year.
Remember on msn I told you to shove it in the fridge :p?.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chocolates and money. And a $700 TREK bike my dad found for 50% off. And the Kama Sutra.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got a sweat shirt and a total of 470 CAD from relatives. Sadly, no snow so far :(

Best answers
lol, yes i remember. And thats exactly what i did. Oddly enough, it worked. Thanks alot dude!
Haha, the freezer hard drive trick. Stiffens the heads up so they're able to read the data more stably. It's not permanent, though. Backup whatever is important asap.

------------
I got all I wanted, and more ;).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got a sweat shirt and a total of 470 CAD from relatives. Sadly, no snow so far :(
Aww, poor guys. And here we got nearly two weeks of me shoveling the ****ing sidewalk every ****ing day. I seriously want to move to Australia. Anywhere that doesn't have snow!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A couple of joysticks for my PC, and maybe a Skateboard. Damn, can't wait for my birthday, getting an XBox 360.

EDIT: What am I crazy? I'm orthodox, my new year comes first. So, I guess I'm getting it for the new year.

I seriously want to move to Australia. Anywhere that doesn't have snow!
Then move over here. Haven't had any ****ing snow since the start of November.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom