So no TIEN ?

Best answers
So i take it theres no TIEN in 1.3 huh i thout he wuss sapose to be in 1.3 but i guss they did'nt like him i for onr thank hes pretty cool has been in dbz sense dragon ball .I wuss really hopeing to do a tri beam in esf but may be in the future i guss.I cant wait to play as 18 shes hot cool and a good fighter thats the only thing im looking forward to play with, keep up the work esf.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
The community is working on it...chill out before jumping to conclusions..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that would be sweet to have tien with yamcha and chaotzu for another part of the buddy system =p then more dbz characters could fit in the game

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Where have you sourced your information that there won't be a Tien?

I'm gonna assume since you have no information that you have pulled this out of your ass in a vain attempt to get sympathy from the team to create a Tien.

Don't be so negative.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since the fans wanted Tien so much, the team said they would code him into the game on the condtions that.

They make the model themselves including.
- Skin
- Animations
- Sound Pack
- Sprites

So it's really up to the community to get him into the game.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Honestly now, theres no way we could do the animations unless we use an exsisting skeleton..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Last I heard, Darktooth was willing to do anims. Failing that, there's one other person...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
aren't all the characters having custom animations now???

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually guys, I wont have time to do animations for Tien. I already have 2000 to do soo your on your own on this one. Yes about 2000 animations... thats how many ESF will have.. if you guys need a skeleton for him, I can rig it for you guys so itll go along with the other character types. Cause I have models that have animated
clothing / face / hair
Well.. since Tien has no hair like krillin it should be much easier :) but if you guys like, I could rig him. Thats about it. Unless you guys wanna do it yourself :D

Anyway... you guys should hurry and get him animated. I finished about 4-5 characters in 4 months. And so far, you guys barely worked on Tien. Hop to it! :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's fair enough, you've got your work cut out for you. Is animation hard to learn? What programs do you need? There seems to be a serious lack of animators, I only know three on this entire forum.

I don't think hair/face/clothes will be a problem judging from the models, although an animated mouth might be nice (like in CS).

Best answers
HL animation is really basic. With a fair amount of modelling knowledge its quite easy to pick up.
All you need is Milkshape3d and a nice long mirror to check out your own movements for an idea of how your hl skeleton's joints should operate :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have a nice little sprite animator n stuff so I can see if I can make some sprites for him

It seems that someone else is skinning him quite well.

Also, I know noting about animating models, but I can do that if I learn how.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Same, but it seems a useful skill in high demand, and I can get MS3D if need be. Got the mirror too.

Does anyone have any tutorial links?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well I just made a new deathball sprite that looks great so I can pull off sprites no problem.

Best answers
Hmm... what should be Tien's nextlvl after you have gained some KI to him... That could be a problem

Best answers
I could help, I have the basic modeling and animating skills.
And I could do some mapping to if it's needed.
Just tell me what to do, and maby give me some pictures of the person I'm modeling/animating.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Follow the links in Post #3 and read about, we've got models, sprites, sounds, anims and that down, but if you can think of any Tien themed maps then go for it. There's a lot of World Tournament maps, but you could do the campfire/village from the InoShikaCho episode, or the village, forest and volcano from the 'Hotter than Lava' episode, or...the hole where he fought Semi-Perfect Cell. Or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom