So no TIEN ?

Best answers
LOl this is a joke right Bulma can do nothing videl would be better.I looking forword to play with #18 :laff: .Well no tein o well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
They were joking...
Surely you jest! It is not in our nature to joke! I myself can NEVER tell a lie! I'm like...Richard Nixon in that aspect!

what? o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thenamekman said:
Well no tein o well.
You're either blind, stupid or sarcastic, I posted links to the Tien development areas, and he's coming on quite nicely.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wasn't trying to be rude:

-Blind: He didn't see the links.
-Stupid: He didn't know what 'links' are.
-Sarcastic: He saw and understood them, but chose to mock those of us working on him.

Either way, Tien and his team are going strong.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
I wasn't trying to be rude:

-Blind: He didn't see the links.
-Stupid: He didn't know what 'links' are.
-Sarcastic: He saw and understood them, but chose to mock those of us working on him.

Either way, Tien and his team are going strong.
Oh I understand.... But still kodos to you.... Tien will own... all they need now is Yamcha and Chiaotsu and they have the three weakest characters... I hated the fact they stopped training in the series... So lame... Super Sayian ruined it for the old characters...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
Oh I understand.... But still kodos to you.... Tien will own... all they need now is Yamcha and Chiaotsu and they have the three weakest characters... I hated the fact they stopped training in the series... So lame... Super Sayian ruined it for the old characters...
Tien doesn't have to be weak. Look at Krillin. When he transforms he becomes one of the best. He's the fastest, and depending on the current case in the server, he's probably become the strongest in the server. And he's definately not a SSJ. If Tien is added, you can bet he'll be balanced.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thenamekman said:
I looking forword to play with #18 :laff:
o_O I hope you mean as #18..
Well 17 is there also, don't forget the poor guy.

If the buddy system requires a certain amount of pl to perform, maybe 18 should be the 2nd buddy...So those #18 fanboys have to work for it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Working for #18.... Man they need to have a code where she is NAKED! <.< >.>.....
How would Tien or Yamcha or Chiaotsu trans? I mean its understandable with Krillin cause that fat Namekian guy who was old unlocked his potenial..... But what about TIEN!?!?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom