Lost in space
Banned
Best answers

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kurt said:
LOL

On IRC, someone said something like "He should have walked out of there and danced to Smooth Criminal" or something to that effect.

Here,

(18:18:46) (jadakiss_) LATEST NEWS: Michael Jackson has been reported to have sung "you've been struck by, you've been hit by, a smoooth criminal" whilst he moonwalked out of the courtroom, pointing at the kids
It should have been "You've been f***ed by, you've been licked by, a smooth criminal" THEN do a moonwalk whilst pointing to the kid's, then finish it by doing a twirl and a crotch grab as he enter's his limo and drive's away..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The level of maturity around here is slowly draining to negative numbers...

Ever seen Michael Jackson's 1993 Bucharest concert? You can't build MACHINES that can do that kind of performing. Musician to musician, respect, nuff said.

That aside, Engar--as always your post is a huge eye-opener and a masterwork of words.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
The level of maturity around here is slowly draining to negative numbers...
here I can choose to be immature ;o
I usually act like a goof on these forum's becuase no one care's lol
Anyways, I didn't think MJ was guilty anyways, neither did I care.. untill every channel I changed to had 'Jacko' on it =\
amazing how the media can destroy or make someone..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I havn't read through the whole thread, so if I say something that has been said once before...oh well.

I have been watching this trial on and off since day one, at first I was like "wtf?!?", then I got into it and heard both sides of the story. Yes, its true the media can make someone look like they would do something like molest a child, with there so called "true stories". But hey, everyone gets there opinion.

I was tuned into CourtTV for most of this trial, and listening to these people argue back and forth makes me want to stab myself in the eye. They get so emotionally caught up it seems with one side and completly forget about the other. I hate to get into specifics, but one of the people on CourtTV and CNN was Nancy Grace. I love her because she is blunt and honest, but at the end of the trial, she was so outraged she made a complete ass of herself on both CNN and CourtTV. She would have guests there and talk to them and completly blow them off and barley let any of them complete a sentence. She is no different from anyone else, she took a side. The accusors ofcourse, "OMG! This kid said Michael Jackson molested him, since Michael said he sleeps with children, that means they has teh secks!!". Get real...

Now from my understanding, there was no solid evidence, thats what the prosecution lacked. However, there where a few things that made jacko look bad. One of the main things that hit me was the "I can identify the penis" thing. That kid discribed his genitals to a "T". That is not something you can do if you saw him changing. But again, thats not solid evidence. Another big thing they brought up was the "adult material". There where some magazines with the kids finger prints on it I guess. Again, not solid evidence. There where just so many little things in this case, but nothing that linked Michael Jackson to the alleged molestation.

Honestly, who the **** cares? When I sat there and listened to the audio tape live that day, and watched the fans reactions, it made me think again, who the **** cares? I was watching these people laugh and cry and jump up and down and hug eachother. I just looked at the screen, and wondered what are they getting from this? Because the way they where acting was like they just won the damn lottery. But that alone proves the court reporters point, the celebrity factor is so huge, how the hell can you call it a fair trial?

Yay, time for me to talk about the jury. It was said bluntly and truthfully yesterday on CNN, "They are the stupidest people". I watched most of the interviews, and it was funnies damn thing on live TV. These people COULD NOT give a understandable explanation for there verdict. "Oh, the mother snapped her fingers at me and said thats how it is in our culture and I said its not, and now I don't like her."..... They based there decisions on what they thought personally, not on the evidence, and that is the stupidest thing you can do as a jury. I honestly think they just wanted to get out of there, they where tired of this **** and they wanted to go home and not get shot. Just think of what could have happened if they said he was guilty. You know those fans that where laughing and cheering? They would be on each of the jurors doorstep with a ****ing gun. I honestly think they rendered the verdict in the way they felt was best for thereselfs...

[edit]

wow...errr..i kinda got into this ;D

Best answers
i honestly believe he is innocent. with that aside it doesnt mean i dont think he is braindead.. i seriously think there is something wrong with him, mentally which needs major attention right now. my thoughts if he were convicted he would have suicided, i dont hink i can picture him doing anything else..

Best answers
he stell looks guilty in my eyes...
what makes me think that he is still guilty is bkze:
1)he wasn't happpy 4 who he was.....I mean that black 2 withe change
2)he didn't get along with the adults so the only guyz who would understand him were the kidz
3)That Macaulay Culkinn thing
4)after that incident he married someone..then divorced....then married again...divorced again...now I see it like this....when he was called at the cort of justice 1st time...he got away...the he married a women so the ppl could say:"Look he didn't do it,he has a wife and kidz"....then after thingz cooled down he divorced....then another molesting thingy was found....then got married again...divoreced again....
5)let's say joo are Jacko...king of pop or vaterver he his....loved by a lot of people...almost a planet...the pple belive in joo....and let's say if joo go and molest a child and joo say that u didn't do it the pple belive joo cuz u've earned there trust

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The MAIN thing that would lead me to believe he is guilty is the 1993 payoff, that right there was either a case of "lets get this the **** over with" or "lets not bring this to court" ;).

Best answers
he actually had a disease it wasnt because of him not being happy with himself.. also i dont follow him at all but i know he didnt do im hoping people arent THAT stupid

Best answers
and the disease made him white.....and when joo woked up it was morning...
seriously..haven't joo watched the news...were they say that he spended a lot of money on cosmeticz so he could be white....even he say something like that

Best answers
no false rumors youve heard hes never said anything like that and it was on the news at first until he revealed it was actually a disease.. which it is

Best answers
What diseas would make a man change colors???c'mon thatz jus a ex-quze or something....still read nr. 3) 4) but thing more on 5)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bioball said:
i heard his old stuff and everything is selling really well.
Good for you. What does that have to do with this thread?

Anyways, I'm glad that he's innocent. I pretty much feel sorry for him ><
All I think he needs is just the attention from the people. Aside from MJ, That child's mother was probably bull ****ting for money. Yes, he might've slept with him, but did he really molest him? Probably not.

*Edit*
And, Evil Goku, Loose the 'Joo' abusing it get's annoying.. Real annoying <_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EVIL_GOKU said:
he stell looks guilty in my eyes...
what makes me think that he is still guilty is bkze:
2)he didn't get along with the adults so the only guyz who would understand him were the kidz
3)That Macaulay Culkinn thing
4)after that incident he married someone..then divorced....then married again...divorced again...now I see it like this....when he was called at the cort of justice 1st time...he got away...the he married a women so the ppl could say:"Look he didn't do it,he has a wife and kidz"....then after thingz cooled down he divorced....then another molesting thingy was found....then got married again...divoreced again....
5)let's say joo are Jacko...king of pop or vaterver he his....loved by a lot of people...almost a planet...the pple belive in joo....and let's say if joo go and molest a child and joo say that u didn't do it the pple belive joo cuz u've earned there trust
ENGLISH MOTHER****ER...DO YOU SPEAK IT

tbh, those of you slagging MJ off; what MJ did concerns none of you. It didnt affect you. Why not focus on something more important such as the violence and war in everyday life? Or the hunger issues in LEDCs? I cant believe some of you to be honest

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vitiligo - http://www.niams.nih.gov/hi/topics/vitiligo/vitiligo.htm

If you look up images for this disease [mature content there] you will notice that the disease causes blotches of white skin, not a full body pigment. My hunch is he does have this disease, and he got the ugly blotches and bleached his skin the rest of the way. No proof behind it, but thats my guess :p. If you have watched the trial, the video of jackson saying he has this disease was played many times.

[edit]

Well Ness, we are bored, and its something to discuss. He is a celebrity, and if you havn't noticed, people tend to talk about them more then anything else -_-.

Best answers
Ness said:
ENGLISH MOTHER****ER...DO YOU SPEAK IT
yes I do...but I am really tired I had a verry hard day 2day and it is 02.06...long passed my bed time...and I wrote this thing verry quick so I could get some damm sleep

ps.those bkze,vatever and other stuff like that is add-ed by me not cuz I don't know english..but I.R. likeing 2 "talk" like that (I like to talk sometimes like that)

Enix good friend then why did his nose fell on a live concert...plastic surgery,changing yar body and color....(leads to nr. 1) )he looks pretty healty 2 me =P
Sorry if I;m not buying this

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well from what I heard watching documentaries and stuff, he tripped on stage at the beginning of his career and broke his nose. He then got plastic surgery to 'fix it'. His nose slimmed down and thats all I heard, I guess he had one too many plastic surgeries after that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Enix, youre right, in a documentary sometime ago, it showed pictures of michael just as the disease started to take effect, and how he used makeup to cover it up at first, but then it became too noticable to cover up with just makeup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom