So Jackson is INNOCENT on ALL counts...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I KNEW he was innocent! lol

Ok well, I think he did it, but I knew he'd walk.

Your thoughts?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
same as that... guilty as sin, but he obviously made a deal with the devil to increase his record sales and walk away clean...

not like he isnt going there anyway.

but his defence must have been solid as a rock >_<

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I think the problem was more with the accusing party...

Changing around the story of what happened between the kid and michael,

and his mother had a history of suing people for ridiculous reasons.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The 'molestee's mother admitted to lying under oath. Hardly strong evidence.

There's a difference between sleeping with kids, and molesting them. I'm glad he was found not-guilty on every count.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He may be innocent but he's still a freak in my eyes.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ya know, i was hoping for once that a celebrity would get what he deserved,

lets say, if the same thing happened to tito jackson, would this have ended the same way?

he may have been dubbed innocent by the court, but aside from his moronic obsessed fans, his public image is now and forever ruined.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yes, his a freak o.0
Big freak if you ask me. He IS guilty ( and yes, I support mine favourite repper, Eminem in his Just Lose It videospot XD ).

Well, Jackson is another *nice looking women made by me* who got away from long hand of justice... How dissapointing... :p

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wonder if he'll still sleep in the same bed with kids after all of this......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's what I thought after the first time he bought off those parents for millions. I agree with Kurt though, I think he's guilty but somehow I knew he'd walk free.

Best answers
That’s celebrity justice folks... If anyone here was charged with what he was would you be free or in cuffs right now?

My moneys on the cuffs.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sub said:
I wonder if he'll still sleep in the same bed with kids after all of this......

Though i am glad he is innocent, any more sleep overs is just a stupid move.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to Neverland Ranch this weekend.
-

This trial was similar to the Kobe Bryant trial, in the manner of the prosecution easily seen as eventually seeking a civil suit aka money.

You don't convict somebody on the grounds of contradicting evidence anyways.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont know, im a big MJ fan, of his music and his generousity, i dont really care what eople say. I'm glad he walked free. Besides Tito isnt exactly a famous celeberity, he's more of notorious. Besides, fair enough it was MJ, but what if it was an person without fame and fortune? Would it have been as publicly criticised and broadcasted as much as USA and the UK did? TBH, the UK are **** stirrers

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anybody who brings kids into a secret locked room and gives them alcohol needs to be jailed, beginning and end of story. It's a shame the people who actually got him into court were horrible people themselves and ruined any actual chance at getting him imprisoned.

Best answers
that right there is the most ignorant thing i have heard...opinion aside..he was acquitted...so no matter what you "Think" he is Not guilty as in he did NOT do the crime. The matter is done..saying he deserves to be in jail for your own beleif is fine but do not criticize the ones that were on that jury...they are just as able to decipher the difference between right and wrong...legal and not legal...that is why they are kept when deciding who is in the jury

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey I didn't say the jury were horrible people or that the law is wrong. I said the people who got him into court, meaning that family, had a history of lying under oath and making fraudulent claims. They were liars and thieves with no credibility and therefore their claim had no merrit. If somebody else with a better history behind them had taken the case this far Jackson would probably have been convicted.

Best answers
okay my apologies...i read the post wrong...i just have a lot of people near me still thinking he is guilty but when proven innocent..the problem with these types of trials is...even if the person is innocent...people still refer to that person as whatever the crime was

example

michael jackson..."oh yea he was charged with raping and sleeping with little boys"

right there...degrades the person...therefor ruining their merit even though they were not charged

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whether he was proven inocent or not, he put himself in that position, and he will be remembered for it, which is a shame, because he SHOULD be remembered as a musical genius.

instead, he, a middle aged man, shared his bed with kids... innocent or not, i think i would be pissed off if i found out he did that with my kid. and i think thats the major populations view as well.

plus, when there are 10 charges, i think its highly unlikely, that they are all a hoax. its just too unreal >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As far as I know, no one had nay real solid evidence that he did anything wrong. I'm convinced that people are just trying to get rich quick. I didn't really follow the case though, so I could be wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom