So i find myself....

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So i find myself addicted to the ESF forums. I have no clue why and I get angry when people don't post cause im usually the one who's on the most. It really sucks. I need a life badly. Also I find that threads usually die on my posting. Don't ask me why but it usually goes for a couple hours to a day or so before someone posts on that thread.

Anyone else find themselves addicted to the ESF forums?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
It is a drug, and addicting, I'm addicted to the community. If I didn't like the people here so much I'd have left long ago :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
It is a drug, and addicting, I'm addicted to the community. If I didn't like the people here so much I'd have left long ago :p
Yeah that ones for sure. I've got addicted to everyone and there personality. I wish you mods and admins would post more. you guys barely say anything and then when you do it ends up being a warning or something about breaking the rules. I know you have a job to do but you should at least have some fun and talk once in a while. Magus and Majin_You I think are the most quiet out of the bunch.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Heh, I'm actually too active on this forum, just the past month I've been on vacation, just got home earlier today, so in your face :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeh, but my e-wang > yours.

500 posts in under 3 months \o/

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
Heh, I'm actually too active on this forum, just the past month I've been on vacation, just got home earlier today, so in your face :p
OMG..... THis is the second time a mod has pwned me today..... Why do they always pick on me! Im serious! Do you guys hate hobbits?

I hope your vacation was fun! Something I notice I do, whenever i see a mods/admins name on a thread I get worried cause I don't know if I got a warning for something I did or what. Lol you guys strike fear into people's hearts....

And to Mad.... 631 posts in 4 months! I WIN! e-wang> Magus

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this was the date 501 posts ago: 05-27-2005, 08:46 AM

the current date is: 07-11-2005

500 posts in just over 2 months ;)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Alright alright...back to the original topic where people can talk about their ideas on the community rather than e-penises...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
this was the date 501 posts ago: 05-27-2005, 08:46 AM

the current date is: 07-11-2005

500 posts in just over 2 months ;)
I swear the mods are out to get me..... See I'd post that much also but not enough people post and we are not allowed to double post.I hate it too cause Im literally on this beast for more then 12 hours a day. Thats all I do. I scan the threads, try to help out people in need, try to post intelligent things and reply intelligently, tell people not to do that cause a mod will eat them then get yelled at by a mod.... i swear my e-life isn't easy.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
Im literally on this beast for more then 12 hours a day.
And people say I have too much free time. lol.

I recommend getting some non-computer hobbies or something (start learning a new instrument, learn about cars, do something x_x).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

You are amoung friends....Yes..very much....

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kurt said:
And people say I have too much free time. lol.

I recommend getting some non-computer hobbies or something (start learning a new instrument, learn about cars, do something x_x).
Oh I've done that too. But you have to go home, and I go straight to ESF when im home. I don't know why. Maybe because Im egar for 1.3. Maybe im waiting for people to make new sprites/models. I don't know but im addicted. Im really addicted. Like right now, I was waitin for like 10 minutes for someone to post on this thread. Thats all I was doing. THis is getting bad.....

*edit* Someone slap me..... One of the mods ban me, I don't know I need a life badly. Im too obsessed! ESF I LOVE YOU!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i say we help you out with your addiction, by cutting you off, with a nice perminent ip ban D:

and we dont get to double post either.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
instead of waiting for people to make new sprites/model ect ect, you should learn to make some since you have soooo much time on your hands

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
i say we help you out with your addiction, by cutting you off, with a nice perminent ip ban D:

and we dont get to double post either.
OH GOD! An ip ban? thats a little harsh! You wouldn't do that to me would you Mad? Come one. We've known eachother for lie 15 years now! Come on man, you wouldn't be holding out on me now would you? You know I need my hit. you wouldn't do that to me now would you pal? Come on >_>

I'd love to learn how to make sprites. The thing is I need people around em to help me. The tuts don't show enough for me. I need to ask dumb questions sometimes and its really freaking hard on the net. If someone made a tut on how to make a ESF sprite and it was for the UBER noobs like me then I would appreciate it 100% and im sure other people would too! I mean what holds me back is not sure how the sprite faces you in the editor and other dumb questions that really only person to person or a tut for uber noobs could only help.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, I've grown addicted to it as well (somewhat). I dunno, it's prolly cuz i have a habbit of firing up firefox, and clicking on the ESF tab to get here. I don't spend 12 hours a day here though (!,!) maybe like... 20 minutes for every 2 hours or something (when i'm home all day)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ice Man said:
Lol, I've grown addicted to it as well (somewhat). I dunno, it's prolly cuz i have a habbit of firing up firefox, and clicking on the ESF tab to get here. I don't spend 12 hours a day here though (!,!) maybe like... 20 minutes for every 2 hours or something (when i'm home all day)
Lol.... Yeah I hate it. ESF owns my life hardcore. Like Its so bad I'd kill someone to make the 1.3 happen faster. Hell, i'd take out the president! Im sure plenty of people want to!

(Thank you so much mods for letting me vent. This is helping tons)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<_< I'm not addicted to the game, just the forum. Mainly because it stays updated, and when I get bored sitting here... I just click the "esf tab" and find somethign to talk about. At first I was going to leave the community untill I started posting in the off topic section, which has been majority of my posts lately.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ice Man said:
<_< I'm not addicted to the game, just the forum. Mainly because it stays updated, and when I get bored sitting here... I just click the "esf tab" and find somethign to talk about. At first I was going to leave the community untill I started posting in the off topic section, which has been majority of my posts lately.
Yeah I do that alot too. Oh i meant ESF Forums not the game. I mean yeah the game is freaking awesome and I love it. But as of right now things are slow cause everyone else has a life except us hardcore people. Too bad posting in Off topic sections doesn't add to your post count.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm on here quite a bit, but I check in short bursts. Obviously I like it here, or I would've left years ago. When I was in Florida about 2 weeks ago, I had access to a computer for about an hour in a coffee shop. One of the first things I did was check out the forum, and I scanned through the 12 pages of posts I had missed over the week. XD

But damn, you're on here 12 hours a day? ò_O
I'm not saying that helping out the community isn't, but wouldn't you rather do something more productive? Interpretive dance, perhaps?

EDIT: I just thought of a hillarious prospect. We should all have an intervention, and get you to rehab. Trust me, you'll thank us later.

"The first step is to admit you have a problem."
"I... I... I have a problem with the ESF forums..."
"Good now delete the shortcut from your bookmarks."
"I CAN'T DO IT! ...NOOOOO!"
*deletes shortcut*
"I NEED MY FIX! IT'S BEEN 30 SECONDS! I NEED TO CHECK WHO'S ONLINE!@#!@#$!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom