Snakeway

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hello, donnierisk here, I just want to ask if the team is going to make a snakeway map, well i've seen that pic of that other place in the other world with King Yahma, but what about a map with King Kai's planet, then you have a VERY long snake way with king Kai's planet on top, but there should be those yellow clouds and you can fall through them and land on that place with King Yahma's tree and the blood pond.

Then maybe in some way the two maps could be connected, I don't know how, because i'm clueless when it comes to mapping....

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
donnierisk said:
Hello, donnierisk here, I just want to ask if the team is going to make a snakeway map, well i've seen that pic of that other place in the other world with King Yahma, but what about a map with King Kai's planet, then you have a VERY long snake way with king Kai's planet on top, but there should be those yellow clouds and you can fall through them and land on that place with King Yahma's tree and the blood pond.

Then maybe in some way the two maps could be connected, I don't know how, because i'm clueless when it comes to mapping....
We have what you orderd right here --> http://www.esf-world.com/main.php?content=fileinfo&file_id=21145

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
donnierisk said:

that's what half-life was. a **** load of maps connected into one giant map. that's what those loading at random parts of the game was. it was loading the map and everything in it.

But what you're asking isn't possible. not for an online game. and HL's maps aren't big enough to make a snakeway map like that, you can't make it incredibly long and stuff. unless you make it incredibly long inside the map.

right now, hl's maps are the biggest they can possibly get.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
=/ seriously, every ESF map is as big as gets in HL. All maps use the max space available in Valve Hammer. Some might seem a little bigged then the other but they are not.

Anyway, I might have made one =o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok, thank you very much, aww man, it would be cool to have a hug map, but it's fine.
Oh and I have that map, it's very cool with king kai's planet and stuff, I play it, but it would be cool to make it longer.

Oh wait, isn't there a way to make a map that is a rectangle, then you can make it longer, but not as wide.

thanks for everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom