Snakeway

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, here is Snakeway. I'ts pretty big, around 10 000k because its going to be used in a map.. well anyway here is a pic

Best answers
Wow... that's big. Making it for... DBA? It looks very nice... but how will you implement something so long?

Best answers
hmm, i have no idea if its accurate or not, where did you get that drawing? =P

Oh yeh, and he works for dbzhood not dba

Best answers
Oh... are you going to shape the tail and head of the snake?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
head is already done, but not the tail, so yes ill be shaping the tail =)

its just too damm big to see that head cuz its like a spec

and reckoning... what drawing? o_O

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Reckoning, that's the model, not a drawing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he prolly thought that the left side was a drawing and on the right side was my model.. lmao

infact the left side is the whole model zoomed out, and the right side is just a zoomed in portion of the whole model.. as you can see in the red lines and boxes

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i use 3ds max 5, just like i do with all my other models

Best answers
dont u mean 10k man(since k means 1000)?

not tryna grease ya doc...im just saying is all

anyway i love how huge this jim jam is...and if i ever have to run this place to get into the map aagin...i would be uber pissed...but happy at the same time lol

dont ask...good work

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol ya your right, 10k, mixed the 2 up hehe XD

anyway, ya you might blow your mind trying to cross this thing but you could always jump or fly ya know =)

Best answers
all i can say now is that

ima ****ing dumb ass =) (can i get in trouble for flaming myself?)

give us a close up perps shot of the head

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
teh head, still gotta add those little spike things on it

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
i recall the mouth was the entrance to the path, so you had to walk through it .. if i remember correctly.

Best answers
And, I'm not sure exactly... but I think the path slants downward so the person walks into the mouth and walks up a ramp. Haven't seen this thing for a while though...

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DJ-Ready said:
i recall the mouth was the entrance to the path, so you had to walk through it .. if i remember correctly.
Nope, Goku jumped over the head to get on snakeway. :)

Will this model actually fit in a map ? It seems pretty damn large, even for DBHood.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cold Steel said:
Nope, Goku jumped over the head to get on snakeway. :)

Will this model actually fit in a map ? It seems pretty damn large, even for DBHood.
i thought the same thing too but GokuSSJ wanted it like this so lets hope that it all works out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Isn't 10k a bit too much (even for hl2)? I mean you have to view this 10k+atleast another 5k for the player models...
I'm not sure about the player models but it should be about 1k for each, right?

Best answers
maybe I will large it by 3 times more

Isn't 10k a bit too much (even for hl2)? I mean you have to view this 10k+atleast another 5k for the player models...
I'm not sure about the player models but it should be about 1k for each, right?
No it won’t be no lag in the way I will create this huge level. I will make 1 or 2 fog zone so you will not see the whole thing from far away (same like in the show) and only a small part each time you step forward, plus all of this I’m going to create and some warp zone info (damn how I hate this things) to separate the whole thing in peaces by putting one big thing together without you to notice 1 thing ingame (without loading). I never made this thing in my entire life but I think it will be a walk in the park

keep an eye on the mapping section for some progress
Peace

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku[SSJ] said:
maybe I will large it by 3 times more

No it won’t be no lag in the way I will create this huge level. I will make 1 or 2 fog zone so you will not see the whole thing from far away (same like in the show) and only a small part each time you step forward, plus all of this I’m going to create and some warp zone info (damn how I hate this things) to separate the whole thing in peaces by putting one big thing together without you to notice 1 thing ingame (without loading). I never made this thing in my entire life but I think it will be a walk in the park

keep an eye on the mapping section for some progress
Peace
In other words you have no idea what your going to do with a 10k poly snake and your going to make it up as you go along ;D .

Keep in mind that is only 1 model out of the entire map and other objects need to be added. Also if your going to make the map as big as you say how the hell are players going to find eachother?! In my opinion a map only consisting of a long trail would be pretty damn dull...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom