Snake Way or HFIL

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think having either one of thoses maps or both woudl be UBER AWESOME! They'd be huge so it would allow for intense battles to go on.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
what is HFIL?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HFIL is Hell but they couldn't say hell on tv so they changed it to HFIL. Its the place where all the evil guys go to when they die. You see it a couple of times when Bobodi is routing Goku on when he's whooping Majin Buu's ass...

Best answers
I'd make it, but I don't have any of the snake way episodes and I don't like to work with pictures. The backgrounds of Dragon Ball Z have way too many inconsistencies to accurately map based on a few pics.

Best answers
"Home For Infinite Losers" i think it's called, a retarded edit by a retarded company if you ask me =). Surely there's nothing /that badly/ wrong with hell if it's taught by religion =/

Best answers
true Christianity says hell should be reconized and i'm not sure about the other religions so :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pioneer made it HFIL and FUNimation was forced to follow it...

...until GT when they had HFIL and HELL as seperate places. Like the levels of Hell in the Bible, with HFIL as Purgatory.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The snakeway is on my todo list.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
man cold, ur a mapping none stopping machine =p how many maps already is on ur todo list?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dunno, they just keep coming. Right now with the maps I made and the maps that not made yet together, there's 10 :).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love that you're making DBZ locations rather than generic maps. riverside and canyon are good maps, but i'd choose DBZ localés any day, Kai Planet especially.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Cold Steel said:
Dunno, they just keep coming. Right now with the maps I made and the maps that not made yet together, there's 10 :).
there are some good map ideas recently though ;)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the generic maps. Because they are like the maps that DBZ people have often fought in during many situations.

Location maps are hard to do, because if you don't have simple details right, people will start complaining. While generic maps are a work of your own art and one's own ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom