Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
I made a snake way map, it has a long way and enma daios house. I need tips on how to make multiple spawing points and then i need someone to compile it. If you are willing to compile it, post your MSN messanger e-mail here and i will send the .map to you. Or perhaps a different form of data transfer would be fine also. Thanks.

Best answers
I LOVE YOU! I've been waiting fer a sw map. (Will it be to scale with the new ver.?)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a 1/4 snake way map would rox0r!!!! someone make it!!!!!!

Best answers
BBA it'd be sooo fun, you fall off and you die, that's be cool (again) it'd be an over played map though... make sure it's compatable with tha new vers. commin out, so unless u already got the beta i think it'd be best to wait (just an opinion)

Best answers
hmmm i guess... i like cell games map..... or that world tourney map.. dunno how to spell jap.......or a place where pic was trainin gohan... with mountains u cud wreck.... but laggy... ne1 played z.o.e 2 player mode??? it was sweet... cud blow up buildings or hide stuff... that game has a good multiplayer design.... but shudda had more attacks....

Best answers
hmmm i guess... i like cell games map..... or that world tourney map.. dunno how to spell jap.......or a place where pic was trainin gohan... with mountains u cud wreck.... but laggy... ne1 played z.o.e 2 player mode??? it was sweet... cud blow up buildings or hide stuff... that game has a good multiplayer design.... but shudda had more attacks....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how does someone dubble post if theres a 120 sec limit?????

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Snake way!!!

Awesome, i recommend you throw in King kai's planet at the end of snake way! you rock man!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
will there be the hfil thing or just u fall and die?

Best answers
King Kai's planet would be to hard if ya think cause u cannt run around it but it would be funny if ya could and also the differnt gravity

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm dbz_earth has a minature snake way at the top, hmm i'd like to see some developing screenshots if you could please.

hmm blah blah blah blah hmm blah blah blah blah

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah but the one on dbz earth sux0rs :p

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh i know, king kai's planet is the extremely small (to scale)

plus snake way on their is only 2 or 3 turns

Best answers
A Snake way in the new scale down would be better, Can make the way seem longer since the character is smaller. Also, all the snake way maps had it wind left to right and right to left, how about seeing it wind up and down as well. It would be mroe true to the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom