smthng i've been thinging off..

Best answers
rawr! here are some idea's i've been thinging off lately :p

[1] Beam Start

ya. when u shoot a beam. like kameha or some other. u just load it at tehh full. and then when u fire it there should be a ring coming out from ur hands and where the beam starts out. it would looks pretty damn cool. it just would start from a small ring and move pretty fast to a big and then vanish out. it should looks like that pcjoe's fx videos ring when u jump.. but just from a beam that u fire
smthng like this http://img98.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bob4jv.jpg

it eye candy for all ;) got this idea from tehh mugen dbz game ;D

[2] Trans candy

ok.. almoust the same thing as the first suggestion. but in this. when ur transing would be cool to see alittle more dust coming from ground and then that fx thingy ring coming out of ground too.. with PULSE! O_O
http://img98.imageshack.us/my.php?image=he8js.jpg
just some like 3-4 rings repeating them self's over and over again when u trans.

[3] Beam trail

and here tehh last suggestion for now..
the beam trail should be changed alittle to smthng like u can see at the upper corner at this forumz. tehh beam looks damn neat. some spirals going on the beam. makes it look like it's damn powerfull and such. or then change it that way that there u can see some lighting coming from the trail! in a spiral form or just some random lighting effect all over the trail
THAT'S IT!!

everybody loves my great paint drawings! :laff: :cool: :fight:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I am not mistaken, all of those suggestions can be implemented by yourself with the new FX System. And much, much more.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
nice ideea but it'il bee more kool if these ideeas ware defalult sprites not just only lots of work (for us that don;t know how the system works)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all nice ideas!
but ESF is a pain in the butt for older computers, it's really pushing the boundaries of HL and most people are happy playing with 40 FPS plus
all these details will lower the ping even more making the game unplayable for lots of others
the team doesn't want this :(

anyway if you want these visual upgrades, you can either make and implement them yourself or search around a few fansites

Best answers
mm.. well thous ideas aint going to drop ur fps or anything :D in the beam start. could use the same thing that is in the jump thing. no fps drop. then. that tranform thing.. could use the Same jumping thing just repeating itself in fast pulse.. and the final is just a sprite :p wouldn't drop fps or anything :]

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Idea 1: Great
Idea 2: Alredy in you have buble like things go out of you when you transform
Idea 3: Sprites are on www.esf-world.com i already had them once (only genetic beam) they had a spirat added like SBC only the beams collor

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) is ok
2) you would hardly notice it..
3) well it would look nice, but does the esf team have time to create this?

and prozac.....40 fps...is alot....i would rather call it annoying when you have 20 fps and these small things might just bring your fps to 35 at max

Best answers
xD i told everybody loves my little paint drawings ehh? xD dont u ? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom