Best answers
I'm trying to make a single player version of esf but instead of the normal powerup effect I'm making a gold glowing smoke effect for the SSJ transformation a red one for a red saiyan transformation and instead of the normal white aura I'm having a black smoke affect this will make it more realistic is it a good idea

Best answers
if you could somehow filter out where the smoke is, and where its centered, then damn man, thats a good idea. I like it. Keep us posted :)

Best answers
I don't quite get what your trying to say, but if it has anything to do with smoke, it's cool. ^_^

Best answers
I know how to do it you get rid of the power up effect and swap the glow sprite for the counter-strike smoke sprite and from there it's just a few palette changes in spriteviewer

Best answers
how is this single player gonna work?

just dl bots.. o_O

Best answers
Hmmmm like half life or dragonball search mode... along the way you might even have to battle enemy's from the show... It sounds pritty simple ... just a damn hard job to finish !

[Roe] Amaru

Best answers
There will be normal marines and that at the beginning so you will be superior to the enemy until you start having to fight flesh eating monsters in hell I can't start the single player until I've got beta1.1
You will be able to use a sword which I will have edited
There is a boss at the end of each level so It won't be easy since they are a phenominal size.
There is alot of red and black a bit of green to
the normal monsters are kind of like head crabs and the character you'll play as is an extremely aggressive fighter and does this evil laugh when he unleashes an attack

Best answers
Well when I finish it I have to get a cd burner and someone with a broadband connection because if I tried to post it my computer would explode
I wonder if redsaiyan.net would take it in.

Best answers
i dunno bout that 1 a character wif an evil laugh? souds ok but id rather have my vegeta i rekons u should b able 2 have all the characters plus this dude wif an evil laugh that way theres more playability plus i get vegita

Best answers
I won't put in the laugh it's pointless
besides I'll consider putting the other characters in
the character (don't have a good name yet) at the moment is called Rajikk and has two alternate forms red saiyan and supersaiyan and normal form except you can keep on upgrading the super saiyan form after every certain amount of enemies you kill so you can transform into every form up to ssj7
sound good
the bots I'm making will be programmed to search and destroy
but the militry bots can't see through walls like the monsters
so the monsters are a bit more of a challenge because they always know where you are
This mod is going to rock

Best answers
I'll finish it even if it takes all my life.
There is no way I'm breaking a promise like this I will finish this mod
and NOTHING CAN STOP ME AND I MEAN NOTHING!
if I don't finish it I will compisate for it by making the models from the mod and make the smoke effect. I want to make esf more realistic I'm by far against this esfkids mod as it is the thing that could bring down esf we shouldn't make it more cartooney we should make it more real as if someone would really look as if they had a glass spiky thing around them if theywere powering up
hmmm.....
Someone has to agree

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sounds like fun dude, i suppose i could chip in sommat like sprites or sommat .

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Wow, sounds great. But i think it would be better if instead of fighting monsters all the time you throw in some humans working for them or something like that. ;)

Best answers
you would need ESF's permission 2 make a single player version, since they hold the rights over the mod.

Best answers
dont think they agree, cause it they think its a good idea they will do it theirselve

Bolteh2

B
offtopic: wow, i read smoke powerpuff effect, i actually thought that you made ciggys or joints from the powerpuffgirls :S

ontopic: yeah ask permission of esf team before you can make this game, its like the samething with giving credits, but giving credits and not asking the esf team to use the esf code, well, lets say, it doesnt match :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom