Smirnoff

Best answers
Just out of curiosity...

Does anybody know if Smirnoff Vodka is SUPPOSED to smell like rubbing alcohol?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't really tell, though I have consumed the drink before. It be a nice drink =D. It smells like alcohol to say the least, most things alcohol have a alcohol like smell.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
In a blind taste test of 21 world-class vodkas, SMIRNOFF was declared the "hands-down favourite".
I think it just might be you but ye Dragon Ball Z forums frequented by 12 year old kids is an amazing place to find out about vodka...

Best answers
*shrugs* No other place to post. All the other forums I'm banned from or have no "off topic" section

Best answers
A lot of vodka I've had generally smells like rubbing alcohol, unless it's flavored. Gross ****. I usually drink tequila when goin all out. I call it to-kill-ya.

Hey try taking a shot and then put your mouth to your sleeve and inhale. Hehe.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
Just out of curiosity...

Does anybody know if Smirnoff Vodka is SUPPOSED to smell like rubbing alcohol?
Rubbing alcohol is 70% alcohol, Smirnoff Vodka is 40% alcohol. Who would have thought they'd smell so similar ;-).

Personally, I'm a Rye drinker.

Best answers
I'm usually a Jack Daniels man.

But Ron had some smirnoff downstairs, soooo.... I took a shot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, I drink everything, but if there's one think you gotta try it's Absinth, I don't know if it's legal over there but damn, that stuff knocks you out cold heh.

Best answers
Seagrams 7 crown bishes

Vodka = teh lose, haven't drank it in about 3 years, last time I did wasn't pretty, tho that wasn't smirnoff it was Kamchatka, the real rubbing alcohol of vodkas

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not 100% sure but the heaviest vodka I've ever drank was probably about 40-45%... me and my friends usually drink it when we run out of everything else ;D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Am I the only beer man around? If I had to choose a liquor, it would be scotch. Ive had some bad experiences with Tequila, and Ive never tried Vodka.

I think the average age of the people that frequent the forum is closer to 16 or 17, so his question is at least in the right place.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm with you there frsrblch, beer ftw, scotch tastes like ass though. My favorite coc.ktail is a White Russian. (Vodka, Kalua and tasty wholesome Milk :eek: )

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Beer ftw.
Some Vodka things ftw (Vodka RedBull or Vodka mixed with other stuff)
Tequila Gold/Brown ftw
Beer ftw

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
frsrblch said:
Am I the only beer man around? If I had to choose a liquor, it would be scotch. Ive had some bad experiences with Tequila, and Ive never tried Vodka.

I think the average age of the people that frequent the forum is closer to 16 or 17, so his question is at least in the right place.
Naw I drink beer as well, but there's other stuff that gets you drunk faster so it's a fair deal ;P

And the legal drinking age in the Netherlands is 16, 18 for liqour. Go me!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
smirnoff tastes very well... i like it... but yeh it tastes like the wodka here around me.. so i dont see any different between wodka and vodka xD

nway Liquor is such a **** !!!! it tastes so different... beh.. i can drink it but its not my favor.. beer can be well.. but sometimes the taste is sooo randy.. beh sometimes i wish never drunk beer..

yeh sry to brake the rule.. illegaly kids drink here from the 13th age... legaly with 16 years.

lowest vodka with low alcohol percent was at 17%
highest was 47% ... quite nice..

Best answers
Unfortunatly Absinth is illegal in the states. However, you can buy a type of absinth drink that uses a related herb and it'll give you very similair results. Same with France.

I'm a beer man as well. Pick a beer, and I love it. I've never had a beer I didn't like. But then again I don't drink TOO much...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've had absinthe a few times, it's like poison. You can buy it in bars legally in the UK even though it can range from 60% to 80%. I bought it once at a club and they had equipment for drinking it. The glass was balanced on a tripod with a flame underneath, then they put a teaspoon of sugar in and you have to suck it up through a metal straw while the drink slowly combusts in blue flames. Had to call in sick the next day =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, I love the stuff. I had the lowest concentration I could buy which was like 55%, drank half a bottle (tastes like liqourice ;o) and the next thing I know, I have this black hole in my memory from like 7 in the evening to 1 in the morning, and afterwards I hear I kissed my brother on the cheek.

Awesome stuff I tell you.

Best answers
Well, I drank it... That stuff is NASTY. I much preferred the Drambuie. Hell, I preferred the friggin Jim Beam... which I hate...

So that shot of vodka, plus maybe 4 or 5 shots of Jim Beam, plus 5 or 6 shots of Drambuie, and one shot of Napolean Brandy...

My stomach is doing backflips now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom