smile son, your in the marines now D:

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
40 KG backpack?

Holy... that's awesome!

I would love to join the military just for training, but I won't coz I hate people yelling at me and such, and more silly stuff and excuses why I won't.

Good for you man, I'm sure you'll do fine. :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yay gir, stay alive out there. ill miss you \o/

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
With your attitude you are defnitly going to make it. No ifs or anything.
I've thought about joining our SWAT guys in South-Africa but I'm not really big or strong (yet), so I'll wait till I'm a bit tougher before considering to go.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah opti, that was an accident XD its 2400m or 2.4km (i do that sometimes, totally weird...)

reaper, if your serious about it, then train yourself. you dont have to be a big guy, or particularly strong, they will train you to be that. just make sure you can lift your own weight, and have the stamina, and strength of mind to keep going when everyone else falls down around you.

Best answers
Gir, what do you mean by "lift"? Do you mean like benching, clean and jerk, or carry it on your back?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no, i mean, be able to pull yourself up so your chin is above a bar. be able to climb 12 foot walls without assistance (other than a short rope hanging from the top), and other such things.

the most important thing they are looking for, is that if you get stuck in a hole, or fall into a lake, that you can get yourself out without endangering anyone else.

training with a weighted pack like i do, should only be done after your MORE than confident with your own weight. imagine going to the doctor, and weighing half again what you do now. your doctor would tell you that your obese, and your heart cant cope with pulling that much weight. its a REAL strain, and it REALLY takes it out of you. but it gets easier every day. and when i take the pack off, and try my exercises then, they feel like nothing at all.

however, im certain if i started out with the pack, i would have done serious injury.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom