Smash Brothers: Brawl (wii) European version

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Finally, after checking Bart Smit (toy store & Console hardware/ game store) today, I noticed that Smash Brothers: Brawl will be in their stores at June, 27 (this month). Heck, I can't wait for this as I'll buy it right away it comes out. I've been waiting for this game for like, forever. Why do the Americans always gets them sooner than the Euro people :(.

Last edited:
Best answers
*offtopic* Because we use the PAL system and also lot of compaines think North America is a bigger market then the EU, but Nintendo are the worst for it as they seem to hate the EU.

*ontopic*I though the whole SSBB phase was gone as most EU people just imported it, all my friends who own Wii's had it long time ago and no longer play it. From what they have told me is that you might aswell just play the gamecube verison but meh I cant judge it as I havent played Smashbrother games since the N64

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
*offtopic* Because we use the PAL system and also lot of compaines think North America is a bigger market then the EU, but Nintendo are the worst for it as they seem to hate the EU.

*ontopic*I though the whole SSBB phase was gone as most EU people just imported it, all my friends who own Wii's had it long time ago and no longer play it. From what they have told me is that you might aswell just play the gamecube verison but meh I cant judge it as I havent played Smashbrother games since the N64
What most interests me is the map editor and the new playable characters.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What most interests me is the map editor and the new playable characters.
I haven't really used the stage editor yet. I've been too busying just fighting =D. It is a lot of fun, trust me. Subspace Emissionary is cool, but it gets a little repetitive/tedious.

I prefer Brawl's physics to melee's. It takes some getting used to, but it just feels a lot more stylized for the way I fight. Moves connect easier, less delay from landing, and animations are a lot more smoother. Online is rather mediocre though. I mean yeah it's awesome that we can finally play other people online, but when command input is delayed by .5 second (no matter what match), it takes a LOT from a game that requires timing.

But it's a sexy game nonetheless.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah man enjoy, I've had countless, countless hours of fun with brawl. With the roster now it's really hard to boil it down to 3 or so mains so I've just ended up playing half the damn roster lol.

But yeah sub space is pretty sub par (although the cinematics are awesome, they're what kept me playing) the rest of the game however and standard multilayer brawls with friends couldn't be more fun.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Any mini games in it? Like in the last Smash Brothers you had to hit a sack as hard and far as possible.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think im gonna play some right now lol.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
That is quite awesome. I always loved the Home Run, I never could really get really far myself honestly except with 1 person who could really smash hard. With 4 new changes in the Home Run, I sure will enjoy this. Can you also play the game itself (fighting) online?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can do most things but subspace online I think.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Heck, seeing through all the new items and modes.. I think I'll be enjoying this game even more now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like brawl, but I think melee was a bit more fast paced,

They are two differant games.

Each has things that I liked about it, not sure which I like more yet.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Although I dislike what they did to my favorite character Shiek(Zelda), I don't mind the change too much with the kickass black and white colour scheme they added.

Is there a list of all the character's in Brawl? I'm not sure if I got em' all or not.
****ing CHARIZARD. G'damn! Oh, buff Snake, nerf Sonic.

Best answers
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And unsurprisingly, I still have not gotten to play this game once.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think ikes charge across the stage move that can almost instantly ko you is annoying.

And charizard sucks, god damnit. squirtle and bulbasaur or whatever kick ass though.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
15 more days *snick*. At least I am able to play the game in the vacation :).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Although I dislike what they did to my favorite character Shiek(Zelda), I don't mind the change too much with the kickass black and white colour scheme they added.

Is there a list of all the character's in Brawl? I'm not sure if I got em' all or not.
****ing CHARIZARD. G'damn! Oh, buff Snake, nerf Sonic.
Buff snake?!!?>!?1?!?!//1/3e1.1
23!

Madness.

Also character list for whoever asked.

Mario

Luigi

Peach

Bowser

Donkey Kong

Diddy Kong

Yoshi

Wario