smaller weaker beams = fast; larger strong beams = slow

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its makes sense right? to shoot a weaker beam doesnt take a lot of energy to put out, thus you're able to shoot it pretty fast. however larger beams take a lot of energy to put in. so whenever you shoot it, it would be harder to make it faster.

now this isn't how it's done in esf, and i think it should be. now before you read on, read this thread by sonic boyster. http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=16493 i REALLY want this idea to go into the game, as it only makes sense. this idea changes the way beams work, and the rest of my idea is based on this thread. the only part i disagree is that fully charged beams should go slower than semi fully charged beams.

anyways, in dbz, when they would fight they would shoot beams and what not at their opponents that would go pretty fast because they didnt put too much into their attacks. it would be on the spur shooting. Now whenever someone gets REALLY REALLY pissed, they really charge up a beam attack and take their time to do it. then when they release it, its HUGE as hell, but it also travels slow.

take for instance the first cooler movie. cooler was in the sky, ready to shoot a VERY VERY large beam to destroy earth. when he shot it, it wasn't moving SUPER fast.. instead it was very large and was really slow to go down, due to the immense power in his beam. the largeness made it hard to avoid, and if it was avoided it would cause serious damage

so basically what im suggesting:
1. change the way the beam sizes and how they work, instead of nuclear warheads. http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=16493
2. quick charged beams = weaker but faster
3. long charged beams = stronger but slower

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I always thought, say, the Genbeam was already faster than a KHH or GG, but that might just be me. FF is also pretty slow.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in the show it was the other way round, you shoot a less powerfull beam it travels with less force behind it, and its easier to dodge the more powerfull beams are faster with more oompfh, behind them and are harder to doge. Remember in dbz its about impact of the beam just as much as the explosion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a lot of instances when the enemies were super pissed off, they'd shoot a beam that would destroy the planet correct? anyways you don't see it go fast, instead it goes slow towards the opponent

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well if u what to make the stronger beams slower theam what about picolo will have a slow SBC will have only one trans and will be the worst player in esf on one will play whit him what about him and is u want to mahe the SBC faster thean waht about Perfect Cell will have the fastes beam SBC destroy the hole map this will probabli make u thing

Best answers
Its called drama, just wouldnt be as exciting if that super huge mega beam instantly flew into the world and destroyed everything. That and you dont know how the time frames affected- Take for example radtiz was faster then the speed of light (i think that was the jest of what was said since he avoided piccolos whatever attack)- compared to what u see them doing later, where i think its safe to say theyre much faster, yet the time frame still seems "normal"

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have to comment that small beams are already fast while bigger beams are slow

small would be
masenko
burning attack
gen beam

big-
khh
final flash