small taste of namek map and i mean small heh!

Best answers
my avatar will now be the small way of showing my progress on my current map project.. here is namek to the left.

Best answers
hehe, you don't like giving it all away huh lol

EDIT: Im assuming that white blob is guru's place. It doesnt look very high off the ground, maybe you should make it higher up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
aww u should add namek trees! the round leaves.. and long trunks... but looks prety nice :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol i can see guru's house up there :D

ow and the sky sucks... and add the trees
and since it's scaled down, i think you could make it a LOT bigger..

Best answers
um i reckon u shud make it more water than land.... like make it ISLANDS ISLANDS I SAY!!... coz thats wat namek looks like... islands.....like now u got heaps of land and less water... more water less land..... and not as hilly.. cpet for like gurus place..... but still cool

Best answers
i think he was taking lag into consideration ultra......more water = more lag

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think the sky color should be sea green.. and the ground should sorta been like a sea green blue color like in the show, to have a real feel for namek

Best answers
HEY! It's too hard to judge by the size, I really can't tell. However, that background (morning) is awful. NAMEK SKY STRYKER!, YOU CAN DO IT!

Best answers
Hey Stryker, I ripped a 1-minute video of DBZ - Eldest Namek, which shows Guru's house and the land around his house pretty well. If you want it just respond back or E-mail me and I'll send a URL to download it, it's under a MB. It will help perfect the map!

Best answers
Originally posted by LiL Goten
i think he was taking lag into consideration ultra......more water = more lag
More water = more frame loss. When Zero has a GF3 and the r_speeds are 300 and his framerate is down to 30, I don't think that has anything to do with lag. Of course, my GF4 wasn't hindered at all ;) (72 fps, too lazy to change the max :)) But anyways, it's frame loss simulating lag.

***Edit***

Oh yea, that test wasn't on Stryker's map btw, so don't get all worked up on it ;) And we did use a really big body of water to test with.

Best answers
er...! the map is way bigger than it seems... i am way up in the air u know with that screenie...

also i stated early in other post i will be doing another map with islands and lots of water.. just for variation becuase people complain about the lag with the water so i made a map that wont lag them :)

ohh and Videogamer J did you send me that skymap of namek yet?

Best answers
o rite... so water means lag??... wat happens if u make the water quite shallow... just to make it look big.. but not really??.. still lag?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom