Small Progress Report?

Wannabe Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It's not you personally it's just there are alot of when is the release date questioning in different forms. This is one way it is done.

If you're active enough the Dev's will pop in to a thread every now and then and give a gem like Z posted. Otherwise they generally don't post progress reports.
Well I'm sorry mate, it was not my intent.

I'll do my best to check some of the other threads out.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All my teachers said I cause large disruptions in class and my grades need to be improved.

Can you sign this for me?

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I'm sorry mate, it was not my intent.

I'll do my best to check some of the other threads out.
No need to apologize it's good you show such interest in the mod. Shows there are still real fans that haven't been on the forum for 5+ years.
maybe one day you'll end up opening the flood gates, it was you who asked for the device journals back right?

All my teachers said I cause large disruptions in class and my grades need to be improved.

Can you sign this for me?
Wtf are you talking about? You either spam more since yesterday or I haven't noticed before now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's a lack of noticing, Deverz. Your Australian-ness wasn't sharpened by fierce administrative powers before now.

And I think we all just really hate it when people refuse to search before they ask.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Dont worry. We read the forum.

Its just that if you look at past threads with the same question you should notice a pattern.

We dont tell percentages.
Ermm how about fractions ? Lol.

Just kidding.

Funny how these "When is it released" kind of topics never stop to appear.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Funny how these "When is it released" kind of topics never stop to appear.

They never will aether. Heck id even bet that even once the final is out and we stopped production on the mod, there will still be people asking for a release of the next version >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom