Small "Matrix" (Movie) something to discuss, about survival chances

Force Pit Member
Best answers
They connected Neo to the source and had him jack into the matrix. So when Smith tried to absorb Neo he was connected to the source and they were able to delete Smith.
Good answer!

(but what about the other stuff I posted?)

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I liked the movies, but I avoided the Matrix Online like the plague. From everything I read about it, they went on a story pwning spree. I'm happy to keep my matrix in the movies :p

Best answers
oh, damn. No way to build it in a differ way that it won't? lol
EMP's disrupt electrical components and permanently disable them (as far as i know). If you set off one EMP, it will take out all others unless they were detonated at the EXACT same time, which seems almost impossible in itself.

EMP's consist of electrical components, so if one is detonated, the others will be destroyed too. Theres no way around it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They wouldn't only destroy all the other EMPs, but also any other electrical equipment.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You could try to shield them, but I think if you shielded emp weaponry, you'd also make the emp virtually useless as it'd be unable to penetrate the shielding, and affect your desired targets. I'm not 100% on that, though.

Best answers
They wouldn't only destroy all the other EMPs, but also any other electrical equipment.
Well yeah... but i was just talking about the other EMP's, not the rest of the electrical equipment.

You could try to shield them, but I think if you shielded emp weaponry, you'd also make the emp virtually useless as it'd be unable to penetrate the shielding, and affect your desired targets. I'm not 100% on that, though.
How would you shield against an EMP blast? Electromagnets?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom