Small "Matrix" (Movie) something to discuss, about survival chances

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Well I just realized not too long ago that in the end of the third movie of "The Matrix" the only way the humans "won" was because of a peace (draw) that was a one time shot since the Machines needed human help. (which I guess wont repeat much in the continuation of this imaginary world, or is it? xD)
The machines can break the peace at any time they want and nothing would happen to them.

Secondly if the battle wouldn't stopped and it had progressed as usual, the machines would crush humans like ants (and it makes sense)

Now, the reason im posting this is because I think that the fact that I realized it just now means the makers of the film wanted to do an happy ending with hiding the, well, unhappy ending, they didn't hint for it, I think they pretty hided it.

By the way: WTF with Neo? He fought like a woose in the end, lol.

And why didn't the Humans built Strong EMP's (Electro Magnetic Pulse inside of Zion (lots of them) and Spam the **** out of the robots (thats a pretty good strategy)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And why didn't the Humans built Strong EMP's (Electro Magnetic Pulse inside of Zion (lots of them) and Spam the **** out of the robots (thats a pretty good strategy)
They'd destroy their own electric equipment? Can't remember quite well, but someone was severely pissed when an MEP was fired in Zion.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Yeah the general, but thats because it neutralized his AUPs (Those big robotic stuff humans used to fight.

What im saying is just spam with even not building those robots, lol

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You'd take out all the other EMP weapons once you fire the first one.

Neo wasn't fighting like a wuss. He was fighting his equal, perhaps even his superior. After all, Smith had assimilated the Oracle, who was just about as powerful as you can get in the Matrix. In the end, Neo accomplished his mission and that was that.

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
oh, damn. No way to build it in a differ way that it won't? lol

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The peace between the machines and humans of Zion was eventually broken. But the humans of Zion by that time had already built a new Zion, which was much more heavily fortified than the old Zion.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
You'd take out all the other EMP weapons once you fire the first one.

Neo wasn't fighting like a wuss. He was fighting his equal, perhaps even his superior. After all, Smith had assimilated the Oracle, who was just about as powerful as you can get in the Matrix. In the end, Neo accomplished his mission and that was that.
Each assimilated give smith power (to beat people up) or what kind of power, and the Oracle is like, a Special Big Boost or something like that? (didnt know it)

Why Neo let smith assimilate him? Why didn't he do something? (I just wanna know)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I'm serious.

The information I provided was taken from the game, The Matrix Online. Which is considered an official continuation of the storyline.
*Cough* Money Maker *Cough*

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Each assimilated give smith power (to beat people up) or what kind of power, and the Oracle is like, a Special Big Boost or something like that? (didnt know it)

Why Neo let smith assimilate him? Why didn't he do something? (I just wanna know)
Assimilating the Oracle is like Cell assimilating Goku. It's a big deal. Destroy your enemy from within, if you're unable to destroy him from the outside. By doing so, Neo was also able to take out every copy of Smith within the Matrix, allowing everyone to revert to their original forms.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I remember the machine who plugged Neo in did something just right before Neo started to explode...

It looked like a Boost or something

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looked like it overloaded Smith through Neo's body, which I guess Smith now had control over after assimilating him.

Best answers
Can't we just conclude that the Matrix was a very ****ty franchise and that it should be left to gather dust untill there's a "B-Movie night" in 2050 in which they air very ****ty movies with bad actors and mediocre effects all night because an underground group of geeks gather up dressed as Neo or Morpheus all the time and demand more attention for their beloved piece of fossilized dung?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to pass on that. The Matrix series is still one of my favorite.

Best answers
Well, I must admit, the first one was semi-decent, though not great. Everything else from the Matrix was just pure fail on a stick with additional bileflavoured dressing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to pass on that. The Matrix series is still one of my favorite.
Agreed. First movie blew my mind, and while I agree that the second one's weren't as epic as the first I still thoroughly enjoyed them.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've come to believe that unless sequels are INTENDED from the BEGINNING, they will fail. This has been the case with everything except a few freak ocurrences like Terminator 2. Jurassic Park wasn't intended to have a sequel, but it did because Michael Crichton decided to make a 2nd book. The Harry Potter movies have been continual successes, sometimes getting better from movie to movie, and that's because it was intended to be 7 books from the start, and the films can't lose.

But Matrix was a good film, but should have been left alone after the first film. And one thing is for sure; when you have two sequels lines up that are made at the same time, both will reek failure (exception being LOTR, which still falls under the "intended sequels" blanket).

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've come to believe that unless sequels are INTENDED from the BEGINNING, they will fail. This has been the case with everything except a few freak ocurrences like Terminator 2. Jurassic Park wasn't intended to have a sequel, but it did because Michael Crichton decided to make a 2nd book. The Harry Potter movies have been continual successes, sometimes getting better from movie to movie, and that's because it was intended to be 7 books from the start, and the films can't lose.

But Matrix was a good film, but should have been left alone after the first film. And one thing is for sure; when you have two sequels lines up that are made at the same time, both will reek failure (exception being LOTR, which still falls under the "intended sequels" blanket).
The sequels were planned from the get go, and Matrix 2 and 3 are actually one movie.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember the machine who plugged Neo in did something just right before Neo started to explode...

It looked like a Boost or something
They connected Neo to the source and had him jack into the matrix. So when Smith tried to absorb Neo he was connected to the source and they were able to delete Smith.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom