Smacking someone who is flipping

Best answers
I think if someone who just got meleed and is flipping should be able to be slammed if somone catches him. To do this you you melee someone and a teamate holds block and if the guy flipping hits your teamate your teamate smacks him to the floor.

Best answers
I like the idea, it's not like the guy who meleed him can get to ther person he meleed fast enough to block and slam him.

Best answers
Well it makes sense to put this. What, in the series they weren't aloud to hit people that were spinng or flipping after being hit?
The only thing that would be cheap is to hit people after being kocked down.

Best answers
This would encourage a bit of teamwork. Also why not put it in, it's not too often someone will be able to catach someone.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u can already do that

just both of u target the same guy and have one smash him into the others direction and if hes semi decent he should be able to smack him as hes flying at him

Best answers
can you hit people while they are 'tumbling' from a melee hit? i thought you had to wait until they held fire and made their ki stop them tumbling?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it works like this, when the guy is still in the air, you can hit him again ( ONLY WHEN HE IS IN THE AIR )

so wut you do is kick some straight in the air teleport up 5 times ( quick ) move abit forward, then press right mouse button, you should hit him again.....

you could also swoop @ him but that almost never work cuz swooping is 2 slo

but you can hit a guy again but he has 2 be in mid-air and not on the ground....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom