Smackdown Vs. Raw 07 has arrived...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't really find it limiting at all, honestly. I've made all the same characters for 6 years and every year they just get better. They did take a lot out, though--I'm not worried, though. I've yet to have to make a major compromise because of something they took out, so it hasn't really hit me.

Best answers
One thing i wanna know is how are the finishers? Like, if i did a Batista bomb in 2006 next to the ropes, both characters will slide out of the way.

Does this happen in 2007, or does batista slam him on the ropes when he does the powerbomb?

(same goes for the F-U)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It slides.

Why would you want it to do a move like that onto the ropes?!?!

A good amount of the ultimate control moves, however, can be done onto ropes, out of the ring, and into turnbuckles and tables.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it doesn't, but it doesn't look as stupid as the last few years either.

Best answers
I tried this demo a day or two ago vs the computer and i wasn't to impressed, however i tried to demo with my friend and i have decided to purchase this title as it is one of the best, if not the best wrestling game iv ever played.

When i put him on the table and jumped off the rail system about 20 feet up, i knew it was a instant buy, but something that made that decision even easier was seeing you could reverse it and hop off the table making them slam on the ground, if you haven't already download the demo it is awesome.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah you can now reverse a lot of stuff. My fave is reversing corner moves; making my brother run into the post is always fun.

Sad to say but every year we do a 32 man tournament to determine the current champion, and this year we've had some of the matches. So what was the most epic match we've had so far?

... Snitsky vs. Boogeyman. lol

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do they have Triple H's king of kings entrance from Wrestlemania in create an entrance? If they don't they should.

Best answers
Yeah, my friend rented this game... and were playin it right now. I tell you what, there is an insaine learning curve for the controls.

Best answers
I bought the game and yea it took a while to learn, still don't know all the enviormental area's like just dragging someone through a ladder match and just put him under the ladder and crush him, honestly i wouldn't of thought of that lol.

My favorite online mode so far is definatly ladder matches tho, nothing like competing against 4 people for 1 belt lol.

Best answers
lol, i adapted fairly easily. I was playin my friend (who is like... awesome at this game already) in an Elimination Chamber. Somehow, i pinned 2 other people, and it was just me and him... somehow, i powerbombed him, and got the pin.

Its got a decent storyline also, and the Create a Wrestler mode is much better the third time around.

And if you were wondering, YES, i was playing as Batista.... lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pfft. I'm still having the annoying button lag from last year, so I've had trouble online.

I still won, but it takes my Chris Jericho CAW and a brutal Walls of Jericho to finish the job since I have a hard time pinning in the lag. It's slight but annoying in its omnipresence; this is solely because the game uses a peer to peer architecture rather than an Xbox Live server/client architecture...so I'm hoping maybe I won't have problems in other matches.

Maybe we should all fight some time.

Best answers
Best ending to wrestle mania i had was watching stephanie get spanked by Trish Stratus, that was just great lol.

"Some million dollar spankings! For the Billion dollar princess!"

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So, there's no custom soundtracks on the 360 version? A freind of mine showed it to me on sunday night after we went down to Philly to watch DX make Rated RKO suck it! God that was a good PPV, the only thing I didn't like was Taker loosing the first blood match.

I digress, custom music was my major reason for purchase, but now I'm pretty sure I'm going with the PS2 one :( I don't want to do a play the CD while you play the game deal.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, it hurts it a lot, unfortunately.

You can always use the dashboard, but still...

This and many other limitations exist only because of this crappy tacked-on online play feature they "implemented" (read: "craplemented"). Honestly I'd rather have no online if it means I can have custom soundtracks and custom textures and logos on CAW's....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom