Slim's Wip thread

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, i want to keep all my work in one thread. If the moderators or admins allow, i will double post what i have done, please crit them. NO HARSH ONES, or i'll have this thread close. :D

Best answers
the face doesnt look like sasuke, make the look he has a little more stern and do that mostly in the eyes

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
face is not even mildly like sasuke, and hair has NO detail at all

Best answers
Nice model, skin needs work.
Search google for Sasuke pics.

Best answers
i agree, if you want a more accurate face, your better off pasting a screenshot of his face on the skinmap then trace it over on another layer

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Omg, That post doesn't look like sasuke, but it does in the front position.

SuperSaiyanChris@: There is detail on the hair, look closely.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heres a tip:

If you want good detailed stuff, make sure the person doesnt have to look closely to see something. That always happens to me too.

Best answers
the problem i see with some modellers/skinners here is that they rely too much on refrences and not use there own judgement, i am not saying using refs are bad, but i think you should add some uniqueness to it, gives it a little more style to it, i just use reference pictures to outline what I am going to do, then skin it the way i think would look good, having a certain uniqeness to your work IMO seperates the good models/skins from the average or OK ones, thats why people like Smo, Darksun, AZN are so famous around here because they each have their unique style to their work, what iam just trying to say that if there is anything you think to add that will make the model/skin look better, by all means do it, even if it does not match your reference picture

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I been trying to use my own style, but im not really worried about the face, you'll wont see it ingame in NAF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom