Slice

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Instead of there being little gibs of the victim after trunks slices them in ESF, I think depending on where you slice to get a sword kill, I think you should model the victim cut in half horizontally and vertically instead of being little chunks...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
model slices? thats already done.... at least i see the model slices. but i havent been paying atention latey. I could be hallucinating

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no the model slices are only with disks. not with the sword.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe if Trunks gibs someone there are model pieces around just like the disc frags.

I think what he is suggesting is to have them be more accurate as to where you hit your opponent with the sword. Right now it's just random body parts.

I'd like to be able to see the gibs easier as well. Right now it's just for an instant, and they are pretty small. So sometimes it's hard to catch.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive seen model slices with sword kills when i do them. I dunno, ill need to check again. I dont really pay attention to that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain said:
I believe if Trunks gibs someone there are model pieces around just like the disc frags.

I think what he is suggesting is to have them be more accurate as to where you hit your opponent with the sword. Right now it's just random body parts.

I'd like to be able to see the gibs easier as well. Right now it's just for an instant, and they are pretty small. So sometimes it's hard to catch.
exactly. It doesnt make sense in the current ESF. That would be like shooting someone with a pistol and then they explode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom