slice people

Best answers
it probably will be in 1.1 but I'm not sure now I saw that clip where they show trunks' sword but here it comes: if you are trunks in 1.1 you can cut some1 in half, but only when they don't got much health.... it IS possible, I once read it in another thread and it's also in DMZ with distructo disc so it CAN be done..... what do you say?:scared:

V'

Best answers
Expect it in 1.1.I saw it in the beta outline.I think that it would be in because of two reasons:
A.) Probably something easy to code.
2.) Something thats in thier for kicks.

A bit off topic but what the dilly oh. Anyone notice that all versions of any mod for hl is called beta? Cs is still in beta and its been around for a long time.Anyways, can we just say,for the sake of upping intelligence, 1.1 not beta 1.1?It seems a lot easier and common for people to type out 1.1 and such then saying beta 1.1.:]

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To V': Well preferably the final version doesn't need a lot of patching or tweaking. This has to be a beta because going from 1.0 to 1.2 they'll have included about 10 new features, something like 10 new tweaks, and a new character (adult Gohan). That's pretty darned drastic considering it is just moving from 1.0 to 1.2 . If we were in the final stages, the tweaks would be mainly tweaks for balance and stability. That's why it's beta. Urban Terror (for Quake 3) plans to move out of Beta soon, as they have almost got everything that they've ever aimed for finished, and after that they'll just start releasing little bug patches.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
exact slicing in half is really stupid looking

its much better that they just gib :p

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
If I remember correctly..PcJoe said that body slicing is either considering to be, or going to be in future betas...

Best answers
I'm pretty sure in the video when your health is low you get sliced in half.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Slicing people in half in DMZ doesn't really look good, but it would look better than hitting them with your sword and they violently explode into little gibs...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would be funny to see their head flying specially Vegeta's head chopped lmao

Best answers
yeah, I know, slicing in DMZ looks really bad but that's because if you slice someone there they still hang in the air..:S the only good way to make this is if you hit someone, they will be cut in half, and they fall down. then it could look nice

Best answers
Oooh!! Slicing someone in half, now that brings a sadistic grin on my face! :devgrin:

I'm no expert on Half-Life coding, but I think it could be done; just make models for characters chopped in half (in length and width) and voila!

Best answers
Sounds like a great idea, something to be cheeky about to the other person that youve just cut them in half, lol

I think if you were to do it though maybe it should not be done on low health because then it wouldnt make a difference whether it does it or not...But perhaps when they have completly run out of power maybe?

I can see as this would be annoying as one little simple out of power and your down but It is not too hard to make sure u keep some power and it gives a reason to fear trunks ;)

Best answers
I have a little idea: how about you can charge up a sword attack, and release it in front of an enemy. Trunks will then swing his sword through the enemy hundreds of times, and when he's finished, the enemy still stands there for a second or so, and then falls apart into a dozen gibs.

well? :rolleyes:

Best answers
Bad bad idea, Its gonna be like the melee is now i think just that you hit harder :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom