sleeping disorders

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey everyone,

i have been having some seriouse sleeping disorters troughout my life just couldntsleep n stuff.
i have been up now for neirly FIVE FRIGGING DAYS.
nothing helps even sleeping pills dont.
anyone got an ideah on how to fix this lil god dang problem i have or do others have this 2 in this great esf comunity

(seriously my spelling in english was never perfect but now my speling is going realy af the charts its like totali messed up imo)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds like a case of insomniac.

Are you highly active outside/what are your regular foods you drink

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stay up a little while longer and you'll pass out, heh.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
zeldalink said:
hey everyone,

i have been having some seriouse sleeping disorters troughout my life just couldntsleep n stuff.
anyone got an ideah on how to fix this lil god dang problem i have or do others have this 2 in this great esf comunity

(seriously my spelling in english was never perfect but now my speling is going realy af the charts its like totali messed up imo)
Don't try anything other than make an appointment with your doctor or a doctor.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, laydown, and relax. Don't make an facial expression while you're relaxing. You want to relax, and then stop thinking. While trying not to think, close your eyes and look down until you see a black or blacker shape and try to not move your eye for half an hour.

Eventually your eye will get tired from hold the position for minutes and you'll fall asleep quickly.

Works for me. <3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chloroform works wonders.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Go run about for 30 minutes and come home and watch tv (make sure its at night) laying down

eventualyl you'll feel tired as hell. always works o/

Best answers
If you can't go to sleep just lay down in your bed with all the lights off and pray. Or if that's kinda contreversial just think about what your gonna do tomorrow or think of a design you might want to model. You could also just repeat a phrase (that's why a i said pray because prayers are repeating..) I go to bed when i'm thinking. Think about a show you like and how you want to be in the show or you could watch ESPN, if you don't like sports, like me. I don't know if this would work but you could eat a lot of sugary stuff like candy and get a sugar rush and when the rush is over you'll be really tired. Oh and stop drinking coffee.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
zeldalink said:
hey everyone,

If you haven't slept in five days and sleeping pills don't work, then you need to see your doctor. A doctor's job is to help you, that is what they went to school for. Lack of sleep can cause serious problems, so like I stated twice, see your doctor.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I had the same problem once, and what worked for me was going to see a doctor, or a trained professional whose job it is to find solutions for problems such as that which you speak of.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't listen to anyone on the forums about medical advice. Just go see a doctor.

Best answers
:/ Might be a lame and retarded question, but did you actually try to go to bed? Or are you "waiting" for the moment when you can't keeps your eyes open anymore?

And before people think I'm making fun of this: I had/have the same problem.. If I'm awake, I'll never get tired.. But if I feel it's time for some sleep, I just go to bed, roll around for an hour or so, and eventually I'll fall asleep..

Now, If you're actually trying to get sleep and fail to sleep, go see a doctor.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
See y_ur d_ct_r.

Yea, I'd like to buy a vowel.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It could be the heat, I always have trouble sleeping when it's this hot.

Air conditioning/fans work wonders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom