Slamball..

Best answers
Anyone know what Slamball is? If not: http://www.break.com/index/slamball1.html (says it all)

What do you think about this? I find it another step down in the sports-business.. This isn't about sports/physics anymore, this is just a cheap show.. What's next? Atheltics where people can throw spears at eachother or tackle eachother during a marathon? Bah..

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
....that actually made basketball look slightly more exciting.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks extremely dangerous. All they need is someone to bounce off a trampoline and land awkwardly on solid ground and seriously paralyze or kill themself, and I think the sport will be considered too extreme. With no way of making it safer, unlike NASCAR, where they've created a harness to prevent fatal accidents.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love this sport. I want to play it so bad. Haha, I remember watching this about 2 years ago

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember watching this on Spike TV a few years ago, didn't know it was still around.

Meh, it's kinda entertaining, it's good to pass the time when their's nothing to do anyways.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive been following slamball since it first aired in the UK. i love it so so much. its got so much energy its unreal. not to mention the pimping showdowns they have, where everyone gets to show off their best moves. some of the stuff those guys do is INSAAAANE!!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, that is sick.

Anyways...

Whats that song that keeps repeating, "Rollin rollin rollin" ?

Best answers
Dj^Swift said:
Wow, that is sick.

Anyways...

Whats that song that keeps repeating, "Rollin rollin rollin" ?
It's a song from Limp Bizkit,forgot the title.Anwyway,that looks like a fun sport.Do they only play this in America cause i haven't seenit or heard from it here in Europe.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Watched it a bit when i was in the Phillipines, and I must say, they must SOMEHOW remove the drabby colors of the jump pads.

Its an awesome game though, I was able to play on a Phillipine Slamball court. (which is like, 10m x 10m)

KyoKusanagi

K
Limp Bizkit - Rollin. I believe its the called the Air Raid Vehicle edit or something.

The Urban Assault Vehicle is a rap mix with Redman, Method Man and DMX.

and btw - Slam ball looks wicked!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom