{<SL>}

Best answers
Ok that ape thread really got me into thinking any of the old SL's around i know mr. pain is a beta tester. I poked into esf last night played around a bit talked to a couple people. So yeah if any of you SL's are out their show your faces

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man, the SL clan. You guys were the best ESF clan, bar none. I miss those days, just chilling out on the SL server... I remember wanting to join you guys so badly.

Best answers
hybrid didnt you like try out as sub and like after your try out (which you won i if i remember correctly) you like played lol and yeah man the SL server what memories that was by far the most popular server when it was around

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I did join the clan for about a day. Like a day after the tryout though, my comp got a virus and I couldn't get on the internet for about a month or two. I got kicked for being inactive..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm a Testing Minion now, and a Moderator :p.

Kinda lost touch with everyone in SL after 17's forums just kinda dissapeared :(.

Best answers
yeah i know pain man we had that whole Wc3 tft clan going with vent and everything and one day BAM the fourms and vent channel were gone and 17 was never to be seen agian

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
yea our forums were tied with his forums and they both died

but yea 17 plays WoW all day, hes on AIM still or atleast sometimes he is..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom