Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Behold! The human, body! ... In Meat Vision!

Now, see the black circle? As of yesterday, I'm having slighly pain over there or somewhat very near of it.. Happens everytime I swallow something. The bigger thing I try to swallow eg food the bigger the pain.. Can't really call it pain, It's rather more of an anoying feeling than pain, but I guess it's the best answer. It feels like, something is stuck in there, like a small bubble. I've had a lot of drinks today and food as well, but I keep feeling it.

Maybe anyone can help me out to find out what exactly this is and how to heal it. Like I said, it doesn't hurt really.. But it feels like something is stuck in there when I try to swallow drinks & food, which is quite annoying feeling.

Last edited:
Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How internal does it feel? If it feels deep, then fortnox may well be right. Otherwise it might be a respiratory issue, though I doubt it... Only time can really tell, bear with it and let the oesophagus heal.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And careful at what and how you eat. As Kynetik said, it will heal in time if it's just a cut.
If it doesn't heal however, you should go see a doctor.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Can't say its "deep", it feels like it's just right behind the bones when I feel my center chest. Even when I swallow nothing, (spit so to say :p) I feel it. It's like when you eat too much bread and attempt to swallow it when it's too thick still. And I feel the feeling just in the center of it.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pretty close to the epigastric area. Aka stomach.

Pain is a very vague symptom. Could be anything from respiratory, to cardiac, to gastric, to muscular, to costal (ribs connecting to the sternum and other places are actually joints - just immovable ones), etc. Does it hurt only upon swallowing? How about on breathing? On a scale of 1-10, 1 being no pain, and 10 being the worst pain you've ever felt, how would you rate it? What words would you use to describe it? Does anything make it better or worse? This could really be a million things. Having any indigestion or burning in the throat?

The bottom line is, give it a few days, and if it doesn't get better, you may want to consider seeing a doctor. Chances are it's probably nothing and will self resolve.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
You want me to answer your questons Karrde, or you want me to wait a few days? ^^.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
answer them. And also wait a few days. Though if it gets a lot worse, get yourself looked at.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Mostly hurts when swallowing, yes. Barely on breathing. Depending it seems on what position I am in. As for the pain, 1. I can't say it's really pain.. more like "pressure" like swallowing something big. And no burning.

Last edited:
Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Doesn't sound overly serious. Strained esophagus perhaps. Dunno, I don't have diagnostic authority (by training or by law) as a Nursing student. But my advice would be to monitor it to see if it's getting better or not. If in a few days it's not better or if something suddenly changes for the worse, I'd get it looked at. But like I said, probably nothing.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Guess the stupid cornflakes of yesterday caused this >_>

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[video=youtube;OOyu5x7QCMU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOyu5x7QCMU[/video]

Relevant.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Slow down and enjoy your food, Sky!

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Could also be an intercostal muscle strain

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Sounds to me like you snapped your pancreas.

Here is a picture of a snapped pancreas.

You should see a doctor immediately, if the pain has persisted this long, it might be too late.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Look at the image he posted. That's nowhere near the pancreas. o_O

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Look at the image he posted. That's nowhere near the pancreas. o_O
Agreed. Maggeh shouldn't run around posting images of some of the more vital areas of the brain and call it a snapped pancreas. Clearly.

(and if you don't know what that actually is without looking at filenames, you need to go back to school :p )

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
come on be serious sky could have a life threataning illness jeez

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you implying Xenomorphs are not life-threatening?

I suggest you do your research, sir.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Agreed. Maggeh shouldn't run around posting images of some of the more vital areas of the brain and call it a snapped pancreas. Clearly.

(and if you don't know what that actually is without looking at filenames, you need to go back to school :p )
Sorry, I only paid attention to the female anatomy in school. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom