SKYRIDER!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
HE'S BEEN BANNED?!?!?!?! But it's the 3rd...

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He was discovered to be leaking internal builds and sabotaging code to delay the project.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He was discovered to be leaking internal builds and sabotaging code to delay the project.
For those of you who can't tell, this is not what happened. Mki is in no position to know about this. Mkil, please don't pull this **** again when it comes to a serious matter like this.

I, however, am a former co-head beta tester, much beloved by everyone on the ESF team and even more beloved by the entire forum staff. I am in the know and will lay it upon you.

My dear friends, it turns out that our beloved Skyrider has not been honest with us. You see, 8 years ago, on November 30th, 2002, a young Damaera was browsing the ESF forum. He was depressed. No one on the forum liked him, not even in those days. He thought to himself, "What can I do to become popular? How can I ever make people like me?" Then an idea struck our young hero. "I know!" the young child exclaimed. "I can create an alternate persona, I can be someone I'm not!" And so it was that Damaera logged out of his account and hit the register button for the second time of many in his ESF career. He typed in the first two words that came into his head. He typed in "Skyrider".

I know my delivery of this news is a little ****ed up and it may seem like I'm joking, but I'm not, I simply think the entire thing is hilarious. Skyrider is Damaera and always has been. What's even more ****ed up, that's not his only alternate account, he has others which will also soon be banned.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
....**** WHAAAAAT.... DAMAERA AND SKYRIDER HAVE BEEN THE SAME PERSON THIS WHOLE TIME???!!?.... can we trust anyone nowadays?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm beginning to have my doubts about Mkilbride. And Madman. Rumor has it that I, too, might be Damaera, but that's just the forum mods teasing. I think.

Last edited:
Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm beginning to have my doubts about Mkilbride. And Madman. Rumor has it that I, too, might be Damaera, but that's just the forum mods teasing. I think.
Damaera, Stop trolling the forums and Un-Ban Sky, NAO!!!

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's funny is that I'm everyone in this thread. I'm literally talking to myself.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope I'm not Dam. Then again, it may be kinda like not knowing a demon possesses you.

And Skyrider was Dam? I'm skeptical at best, but it seems almost believable for some reason. Skyrider was a cool guy at times, but really screwed at others. If you what you say is true, Sub, then wow, Dam had more issues than we even joked about. He literally created a community of accounts that he interacted with to each other...and even became an Administrator. That's some scary ****. I feel like a witch hunt is now going to start.

And I remember Sky back when he was on FileFront, hosting that...hmm, this info is odd.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hah see, i just did it again. I'm so funny.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh man this thread makes me giggle.

Just to inform you. I am Damaera persona 5178 i have found out the trouth. This entire forum is nothing more than a gathering of Damaeras personas. As Sub AKA Damaera persona 2446 has allready stated we are all one being.

So we should all be banned for ban evading. Skyrider AKA Persona 4190 was mearly the first to take that step.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For the record, Mk isn't the sharpest shiv in the beltline.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All your accounts are belong to Damaera.

FP Wannabe
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Oh ****, I might be Damaera, because I have Skyrider on my MSN for some years now.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope I'm not Dam. Then again, it may be kinda like not knowing a demon possesses you.

And Skyrider was Dam? I'm skeptical at best, but it seems almost believable for some reason. Skyrider was a cool guy at times, but really screwed at others. If you what you say is true, Sub, then wow, Dam had more issues than we even joked about. He literally created a community of accounts that he interacted with to each other...and even became an Administrator. That's some scary ****. I feel like a witch hunt is now going to start.

And I remember Sky back when he was on FileFront, hosting that...hmm, this info is odd.
I have to correct you, and sub a little here. Dam didn't actually create all those accounts. However because skyrider was Dam, he had access to all the passwords.
So he just used inactive accounts, like reaku-something. ON a side note, everyone here might want to change their password, if they use the same password here as other places. Dam probably has a copy of all the files.

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience caused by this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom