Best answers
I would love having a mid air map, where you can duke it out among the clouds...

I mean, there would be white fluffy clouds, but inside all the fluff there's an invisible platform, so if you fly runs out you can land on one of those.

In the distance you should be able to see Kami's tower, which would be tres cool.

Another Idea would be an air map like the one described above, only with Korrins tower in the middle, so you could land inside on it and get sensu beans. You could also add a little Korrin model to the map...

Whadya think? Bad idea or good?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i can easily make that first one...
i dont have any korrin model, so the second idea... no.

i´ll make it tomorrow or maybe tonight..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea i think with the beta maps will OWN cos somone like dudeman (kick ass mapper) can make a kame look out map with korins(sp?) place below it, AND a good amount of cloud to fly around it:]

Best answers
Yeah but all the maps I've seen so far with clouds are bad because the clouds are like white boxes.

Best answers
Just use a cloud sprite... try not to use too many or it will lag... too many as in like over 30... you can make realistic clouds that way... Ff you don't have a cloud sprite then Halflife has smoke sprites you can use but you have to find theM and extract them from the PAK0 file in order to use them...
hope that helped a little.

Best answers
HEY NICE! The clouds are small but it's no doubt a GREAT start. I overwrited "morning" sky with "namek" sky so it looks like Namek. If you could add more things perhaps or make bigger clouds it would be even better. Nice job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom