skribbled luv eh?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, yesterday, i went to see mangaminx again, and as usual was nerve racking all day >_<, im a shy guy heh. Anyways i was on the train home, with nothing to do, listening to music, with her on my mind, i found a lil 3 inch pencil, so i got the peice of paper with my train times in my pocket and decided to draw, its crappeh, but yeah, its ment to get across a feeling.... heh here u go:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
still looks good to me , the crumbled up paper gives it more realism to the scribble idea

Retired
Best answers
I like it man, and what Zeldalink said is very true. it does add something to the picture.

good job on the drawing.

Best answers
If thats bad, I dont know whats good man. That picture is very nice... really deep too; I bet plently of people can relate to it, including me.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks guys, i appreciate the coments :]

i was requested to do another one by certain sum1 >_< so i have, its hard doing love scenes for sum reason if they were fightin i'd find it a lot easier, im not sure wats up with this pic, i spent a long time on it, i dunno i cant draw girls >_<, plus i know whats up with the head proportions but i didnt realise till it was too late :( anyway, this is another moment i tried to capture..... anyway

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What do you mean you can't draw girls? She looks hot and it deffinantly conveys the message.

Best answers
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh tee hee uve made me look real pretty hun thankies :laff:
i though i kissed u on the lips o_O , then cheek oh well its really movin tha u drew something the looks sooo real to wot happened ;) .......and hey i dun mind if u put my pic i drew 4u on here hun :laff:
^_^ thankies again dave ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very nice drawings, gives it a nice comic feel to it.

Best answers
Ah spring, when a young man's fancy turns to love.

I like the crumpled paper, I also like both compositions. There are some bizarre anatomy things that, if fixed, will add a lot more to similar drawings in the future. Check out saveloomis.org for some good reference. May I also suggest one of two things: either use a piece of tracing paper as a smudge guard under your hand when you draw, or use an artgum or kneaded eraser to constanty clean smudges as they happen.

You've got a good range of values in your pencil work, maybe think about taking it further by adding more pure blacks or pure whites. You may also consider experimenting with line weight and thickness.

Good work though, keep with it. Have you considered color? I find I always think in vibrant color when I think of that special someone.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
both very nice pics, the first one is graet, can see it took u a small amount of time but it still looks nice
the 2nd one is great aswell..i love the gal on it :)
good work

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks for the advice mr.domino i shall do ^_^

and the gal on its mine :p

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If i could draw women like that, I would draw them all day long. :p

Lookin good there david.