Best answers
Hey I'm kinda a new skinner (least char models) I'm pretty good with weps but I wanna try a dbz model (since I love the anime) and some of the skins I've seen are quite hideous (not pointing fingers but someone said to me "You try and do one better" and I intend to try just that :) ) anyways if someone wants their model skinned just contact me on aim at SolicISnake21. I would really appreciate the skin mesh since I'm not sure how to make those :) Look forward to giving this char skinning thing a try :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why dont u take one of the alpha models and skin it

Best answers
Well Sorry Hibiki He Said "and some of the skins I've seen are quite hideous " so why don't u skin something from DBZ but not from alpha maybe skin it from DBU or one of the SSJ Script Models.:]

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i do hope ure not talking about mine -_-.. ill have 2 kill u

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Epedemic_Optikz
Well Sorry Hibiki He Said "and some of the skins I've seen are quite hideous " so why don't u skin something from DBZ but not from alpha maybe skin it from DBU or one of the SSJ Script Models.
optic what on earth are u smokeing?? nothing u said makes any sence

he said nothing about the alpha he simply said some of the other skins are bad

and most of the ssj script skins are just alpha models edited a slight bit

Best answers
Ya I could skin one of the alpha models I guess (was hoping to a more pro model) although those models are much better than I could do, I admit, I'm not a modeler hehe. How would I get the mesh though, I am NO good at making skin meshes.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ive got heaps of unskinned models..

bebi vegeta
ssj4 goku
ssj4 vegeta
black star dragon

well .. i have 4 o_O

all are skin mapped except for the black start dragon which is the best out of all of them.

not the best skin maps but they are skinmaps none the less.

Best answers
SOrry t say but tha dmz models are COOL!!! and thats my opinion and u can come over here and kill me but i doubt that will happen.oh and Hibki i'm smoking the meatpipe:]

Best answers
Hey could I try skinning that bebi vegeta model? (Veg my fav char but I'm not a big fan of dbgt) Could you contact me on AIM? I'd really like to try this :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well stfu next time foo.

and ok dudse ill send em 2 ya. wats ure am and msn thingies?

Best answers
I was pretty sure I said my AIM at the top but its SolicISnake21 if I did not :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think he was talking to sonic :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom